Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Posted: 5/8/2013 1:16:00 PM EDT

Adam Kokesh has a huge set of balls is all I have to say.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Couple of tards right there...
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch, and hear Kokesh explain why.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Easy there jackboot, believe it or not some people like their freedom and are willing to fight for it.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread won't go well.

In on one though
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess you didn't watch, and hear Kokesh explain why.  

I've seen enough in the past to know that both alex jones and kokesh are tards. Don't need any further information on the subject.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy there jackboot, believe it or not some people like their freedom and are willing to fight for it.

If by "fight for it", you mean bitch about it on the internet and then not do shit about it, then I would agree that is what Jones and Kokesh are doing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched it. That man is cray cray.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Awesome! I want to see how this pans out!  On a side note. The photo of the upside down rifle outside the car! I was just out of frame of this photo when it was taken and have vid of it. It was at the Olympia WA rally. It was a woman who was holding it. Many cheers were given! Also the large man holding the red and white flag in the same photo is an ancestor of one of the men who fought in Lexington and Concord.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Two tardz in a circle jerk.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If by "fight for it", you mean bitch about it on the internet and then not do shit about it, then I would agree that is what Jones and Kokesh are doing.
so, you would rather go from internet bitching to shooting or would you want to try to fight peacefully first?

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I probably offended you by calling out your hero Alex Jones, but there is not need for personal attacks.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
so, you would rather go from internet bitching to shooting or would you want to try to fight peacefully first?

People who think guys like Alex Jones and Adam Kokesh are going to help our cause by staging an armed march in DC are fooling themselves.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:41:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People who think guys like Alex Jones and Adam Kokesh are going to help our cause by staging an armed march in DC are fooling themselves.

Still I take it you did not watch to see what Kokesh had to say.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I probably offended you by calling out your hero Alex Jones, but there is not need for personal attacks.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Please don't get this thread locked on page 1. I would rather have a good discussion about the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Whats the matter with this guy? Doesnt he know haveing a set of balls is illegal and offensive. He needs to be clipped.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Two fucking cunts.

Dedicated to the cunts in the original video not People in the thread.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Whats the matter with this guy? Doesnt he know haveing a set of balls is illegal and offensive. He needs to be clipped.

Here is a great speech by Kokesh.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is a great speech by Kokesh.  

God damn communist. Talking about oaths and other matters of honor as if they are more than just words you have to utter to get authority and a pay check.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hello nukl, how are you doing today, glad you took time out the normal bashing threads to join us.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Still I take it you did not watch to see what Kokesh had to say.

I actually did watch it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Tag for home.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I actually did watch it.

What did you think of Kokesh's plan?
Do you think it will make it out of VA?

Does it have a negative or positive outcome for us?

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hello nukl, how are you doing today, glad you took time out the normal bashing threads to join us.  

You wound me sir. Yet you did find two reprehensible fucktards for me to comment on so I salute you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I actually did watch it.

I dont know about BG10, but I think it will end up like the hoovervilles did. It would be interesting to see what would happen if it did.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#26]
How does Kokesh go from a leftist, affiliated with Code Pink to Super Patriot? He's not what he seems. If you look closely at the 'Patriot Movement", you'll see they're actually working for the leftists. Hes even employed by RT, which was created by Putin. They're trying to get folks from the 'right' to do something stupid. Then we're all screwed!
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I actually did watch it.

I don't think his plan will accomplish much of anything.

He says he will coordinate with local law enforcement, but you know that isn't going to happen in DC. If he sticks to the "we'll turn back when we encounter resistance" he won't make it out of VA.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You wound me sir. Yet you did find two reprehensible fucktards for me to comment on so I salute you.
If you put Alex Jones in a title, its like a flame for a moth.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

How does Kokesh go from a leftist, affiliated with Code Pink to Super Patriot? He's not what he seems. If you look closely at the 'Patriot Movement", you'll see they're actually working for the leftists. Hes even employed by RT, which was created by Putin. They're trying to get folks from the 'right' to do something stupid. Then we're all screwed!

That is like the complete opposite of what Alex Jones would say.

You just made a conspiracy theory.  Neat.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#30]
This march has me highly interested.  I'm thinking I'm gonna go.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This march has me highly interested.  I'm thinking I'm gonna go.

Watch your cornhole
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#32]
If he is trying to force LE to decide which side they are on in a public manner he is in for some serious disappointment, D.C., NYC, anywhere in CA. etc are the exact wrong places for that..  I wish those who can and do  show up luck.  But one jumpy thug with A badge or an infiltrator in the march and this will get bloody fast.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He's well liked by the Stormfront crowd.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I actually did watch it.

I don't think his plan will accomplish much of anything.

He says he will coordinate with local law enforcement, but you know that isn't going to happen in DC. If he sticks to the "we'll turn back when we encounter resistance" he won't make it out of VA.

I don't they will either.  But I think he is more or less trying to make a statement.  I can respect what Kokesh is trying to do.  He makes a lot of good points.

I know most here do not like him, but he makes a lot of sense on things.  

When they are turned down and go back, the media will try to spin it, but how will the media attention be received with the people in the middle is the question.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Good on them. Fuck DC
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#36]
There's other means that are going to be equally difficult and challenging in order to change the ridiculous DC firearms laws.  But becoming a felon in the mean time is not in my best interest.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

FPNI.

I don't know about you but unless you've got air support its not gonna go over well.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot to throw in Ron Paul's name too.

Same shit different day.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If he is trying to force LE to decide which side they are on in a public manner he is in for some serious disappointment, D.C., NYC, anywhere in CA. etc are the exact wrong places for that..  I wish those who can and do  show up luck.  But one jumpy thug with A badge or an infiltrator in the march and this will get bloody fast.

He is a Communist Cunt
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same shit different day.

Woot, got the racist and Paulbot reference on page 1!

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Kokesh makes Jones look like the rational voice of reason.  "The government will be afraid of the people and liberty will be restored."

At best he is an attention whoring provocateur, at worst he actually believes that this is helping.  /
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a Communist Cunt

No, he leans Voluntaryism.  Please learn the differences in political theories.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same shit different day.

Even Ron Paul was smart enough to ban that shitstain.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you put Alex Jones in a title, its like a flame for a moth.

While I believe Alex is a ridiculous twat. Kokesh is a cunt of the highest order, Hell he works with RT. Nuf said. Stop being a lemming.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is strange, because of his Jewish (IIRC) heritage.

SF guys are very stupid and confused people, so their "endorsement", if you want to call it that, doesn't really affect my opinion on the man.

Personally, I don't think he's a bad guy. I don't find myself agreeing with him on many things, and I just think he's a bit of a drama queen.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

While I believe Alex is a ridiculous twat. Kokesh is a cunt of the highest order, Hell he works with RT. Nuf said. Stop being a lemming.

I have seen him on a lot of different shows, just because he doesn't whore himself out to only Fox should not discredit what he has to say.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a Communist Cunt

How do you go from Libertarian verging on Anarchist to communist???  You do realize the left wing Chomsky-ite agitators are not real Anarchist right?

Simple concept to understand a real Libertarian or Anarchist adheres to the Non-Aggression Principle.  You will not find them at an Occupy event unless they are counter-protesting..

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Why don't they just walk through DC with a bunch of "Hi-Cap mags"

That's violating DC firearm laws, but when a person in the media gets a pass, let's see how they handle the citizenry
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

even those with absurd delusions of persecution, apparently.

go get 'em, tough guy...

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Which is strange, because of his Jewish (IIRC) heritage.

SF guys are very stupid and confused people, so their "endorsement", if you want to call it that, doesn't really affect my opinion on the man.

Personally, I don't think he's a bad guy. I don't find myself agreeing with him on many things, and I just think he's a bit of a drama queen.

He doesn't endorse SF.  Its a non point.

SF could endorse Rubio for 2016.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top