Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/29/2002 10:48:39 AM EST
I have this really silly assignment due where you have to find the company or product name. All your given is the slogan. We've found most of them, but I've hit a brick wall on these. I appreciate it if anyone has ever heard them and knows the answer, 'cuz I'm just plain stuck. -Just Imagine. -Time out from the everyday crunch. -"____" Makes the room. -Drive on. -Viewed to be the best. -What do you need ? What do you need to know ? -Beats The Bloat Fast. (AG:not one girl I know, knows this one...jeez.) -Faster is better. -Relief is in sight. -Perfect for life. -"____" really cooks. -Stuff for life. -Click instantly -Made for everyone. -There is something in it for you. -Happy Hunting. -The first step to a healthy way of life. -Come as you are. -We will be there. Anyone ever seen or heard any of these ? It would seem that, in this case, my mom was wrong about watching too much TV. Internet searches have turned up nada.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:12:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/29/2002 11:24:01 AM EST by Black_Rifle_Knight]
just imagine = Lego Makes the room = Mohawk ? viewed to be the best = Pella ? come as your are= Nirvana ? J/K
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:19:09 AM EST
Relief is in sight - tylenol? I think those are tough ones!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:41:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/29/2002 11:49:29 AM EST by AcidGambit]
Originally Posted By MAHABALI: those are tough ones!
View Quote
You ain't kidding... The other 50 were pretty bad. I have everyone I know looking. A friend called this morning and said one of the slogans I was looking for was on the side of his work truck. Another was written on my cell phone bill. The inst. is a real dick... Good call on the Lego and Pella... Can't confirm the other two. Thx guys !
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:48:00 AM EST
Perfect for Life is Chiquita.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:48:09 AM EST
"__" really cooks = PAM? (the cooking spray) -Time out from the everyday crunch = Nestles Crunch -Beats The Bloat Fast= Gas-X?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:15:27 PM EST
Come As You Are--- That might be Motel 6 Those are some toughies...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 4:02:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By Noname: Come As You Are--- That might be Motel 6 Those are some toughies...
View Quote
Motel 6= We'll leave the light on for ya
Top Top