Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 4:44:12 PM EDT
DOn't fill in those bomb shelters our fathers our fathers built in the 50s yet. According to a recently released pentagon report, Russia had been giving Iraq intel on US millitary days prior to the invasion:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-03-24-russ-intel_x.htm?csp=24

In reading the article; the information came from US military command, and was funneled to a Russian diplomat, then given to the Iraqi military. WTF!!!! At the risk of sounding like some hick, spouting off about the "red menace", it probably delights the Russians as to how we are taking on the muslim extremists, practically alone. Maybe we should start funneling intel to Chechyn insurgents.

And I was worried that the news was becoming routine.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Has anyone here seen anything in the television news about this?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard about it today.................you cannot trust the Russians, as they would stab us in the back in a heartbeat
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought the cold war was over.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]
you can buy satellite images from several commercial sources on the international market. The russians are just one of them. Any country that has satellites can provide intel on one's military movements. Hell, there are private U.S. companies such as Space Imaging that will sell satellite photos of damn near anything.... including security military facilities such as Area  51.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=448707
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top