BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 2:10:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
sound like a store policy.
of a rectal conversation.

I think academy is to cool to try a waiting period.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You are in Texas, right?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you'd rather talk to one of our friendly customer service representatives, call us toll free at 1-877-999-9856 between 8 a.m. and 5 p m. CST, Monday through Friday.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I do like Academy, but have know idea on their policies.  I'm just glad there is one on the way to ranch from home.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I work at the Academy here in OKC part time. we haven't got are handguns in yet, but they tell us it could in at anytime. We are always last on the list for anything good. I haven't heard  anything about the 3 day wait.  It sounds like  something Academy would do.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Academy corp has always had a Nazi like policy.  I would not and do not give them any cash.  Arthur Gotchman needs to realize he is not the President of the United Ststes.  He simply runs a chain of cheap sporting goods.  Spend a few bucks supporting the local gun shop and not these folks.  Any infringment on the 2nd amendment must not be stood for.  If you think I am out of line, try to buy a long gun from these freaks.  Last sale I saw resulted in a heated argument because the manager would not allow the customer to carry the firearm out of the store!!! That's right.  The employee was to carry the long gun to the customers car.  I am not giving my cash to these people.

Crush Hamas, Crush Islamic Jihad, Crush Arafat, Crush the Palestinians...
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Academy corp has always had a Nazi like policy.  I would not and do not give them any cash.  Arthur Gotchman needs to realize he is not the President of the United Ststes.  He simply runs a chain of cheap sporting goods.  Spend a few bucks supporting the local gun shop and not these folks.  Any infringment on the 2nd amendment must not be stood for.  If you think I am out of line, try to buy a long gun from these freaks.  Last sale I saw resulted in a heated argument because the manager would not allow the customer to carry the firearm out of the store!!! That's right.  The employee was to carry the long gun to the customers car.  I am not giving my cash to these people.

Crush Hamas, Crush Islamic Jihad, Crush Arafat, Crush the Palestinians...
View Quote

I like that One.....LOL
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 3:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like that One.....LOL
View Quote

Glad I could please you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top