Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/22/2004 5:09:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 5:52:03 PM EST by Tone-Lock]
I have edited my post. How's this? (this post has been intentionally left blank as not to offend the pollitically correct)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:10:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 5:11:43 PM EST by Malpaso]
ibtl
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 5:11:36 PM EST by Boom_Stick]
Hmmmm, IBTL.

I'm sure the mod's will act soon. Not that I dont agree with you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:46 PM EST
... couldn't even get to 10!

... Outta here!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:11:48 PM EST
Uh, in before the lock?
Edit or see ya.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:13:55 PM EST
nice knowin' ya.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:14:36 PM EST
HE MUST BE NEW HERE

IBTL

+1
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:17:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:17:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/22/2004 5:18:19 PM EST by Boom_Stick]
Wow, the mods are seemingly slow tonight. They must be busy drinking their Haterade for tonights new-member performances.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:18:47 PM EST
Better run up the post count before account lockage occurs! We love the Religion of Peace here on this board!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:28:44 PM EST
Ohhhhh, can it last much longer ??

poor bastard aint even to 10 posts yet

bye bye !
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:33:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tone-Lock:
Or to quote Linda Hamilton from the movie T3

It was T2! You deserve to be banned for that! IBTL!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:36:27 PM EST

With the latest murders of American citizens in Iraq I have come to the following. Nuke them all till they fucking glow! Every last one of these towel headed swing dicks need to be given an atomic to ticket to me Allah! How about we launch a terror attack on these assholes, launch the Stratoflatners and let's get it on!Turn the entire middle east into one great big radioactive catbox!Let's trade one thousand of ours for one million of them!How did that line from the movie Wagames go "Flush the bombers and warm up the bullpen" Or to quote Linda Hamilton from the movie T3 " Anybody not wearing #3 millon sunblock is going to have a really bad day" I mean I have really had it with these dirty,filthy,towelheaded, pray'n to fuck'n Allah,foul smelling, wishing they new who the fuck thier fathers were, son's of camel hump,n scarf wearing whore sn's bitches! Why is it anytime there is trouble, unrest, or cold blooded murder of inocents anywhere in the world you can count on some fucking towelhead is at the root of it. This is all they seem to be capable of, is shit like this. All in the name of Allah, Well fuck Allah and foul smelling camel he rode in on!

Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required. Sir Winston Churchill 1874-1965

ROTMFFLMMFHO!!!
Can I quote you?
Oh, and unfortunately, IBTL.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:38:18 PM EST
+1

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:38:34 PM EST
Well, for what it's worth, my Dad (Who just retired as a Forensic psych' profiler with the sex-offender program at OSH in Salem) thinks these FU*KS are actually sexual sadists using Islam to mask their psychopathy.

They do it because it's "Fun" (To them). I can't condemn everyone who believes in Mohamed as the last messenger of God but, it (Islam) SURE seems to lend itself to acting-out in this way.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:39:25 PM EST
Excellent rant!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:43:30 PM EST

I heard this the other day and seems quite relevant to this subject.

Not all muslims are terrorists but it seems all the terrorists are muslims..............

Oh and IBTL

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:47:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lckydevl:

Not all muslims are terrorists but it seems all the terrorists are muslims..............

Oh and IBTL

With only a few exceptions (IRA for example) but yea....the vast majority it seems.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:56:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By sae057:

Oh and IBTL

With only a few exceptions (IRA for example) but yea....the vast majority it seems.

I'm no friend of muslims....but the same logic says not all christians are abortion clinic bombers, but all abortion clinic bombers are cristian...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:58:10 PM EST

Oh and IBTL

That would be a sweet sig line...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:06:35 PM EST
Was this edit satisfactory?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:08:53 PM EST

That ought to keep your account active.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:25:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tortfeasor:

Originally Posted By sae057:

Oh and IBTL

I'm no friend of muslims....but the same logic says not all christians are abortion clinic bombers, but all abortion clinic bombers are cristian...

Well, gee, how many abortion clinic bombings have there been lately? They certainly never occurred with the frequency at which these Muslim assholes seem to commit atrocities. And guess what, the Christian community, for the most part was very outspoken in their condemnation of such acts, yet we don't hear a peep out of the Muslims here in this country.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:33:37 PM EST
looks like you escaped the mods
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:36:28 PM EST

see my quote above
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:48:19 PM EST

operatorerror, thanks for the quote.

TL, your rant deserves a BTT and IBTL.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:04:11 PM EST
could this be my 1st IBLT?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:10:05 PM EST

With the latest murders of American citizens in Iraq I have come to the following. Nuke them all till they fucking glow! Every last one of these towel headed swing dicks need to be given an atomic to ticket to me Allah! How about we launch a terror attack on these assholes, launch the Stratoflatners and let's get it on!Turn the entire middle east into one great big radioactive catbox!Let's trade one thousand of ours for one million of them!How did that line from the movie Wagames go "Flush the bombers and warm up the bullpen" Or to quote Linda Hamilton from the movie T3 " Anybody not wearing #3 millon sunblock is going to have a really bad day" I mean I have really had it with these dirty,filthy,towelheaded, pray'n to fuck'n Allah,foul smelling, wishing they new who the fuck thier fathers were, son's of camel hump,n scarf wearing whore sn's bitches! Why is it anytime there is trouble, unrest, or cold blooded murder of inocents anywhere in the world you can count on some fucking towelhead is at the root of it. This is all they seem to be capable of, is shit like this. All in the name of Allah, Well fuck Allah and foul smelling camel he rode in on!

I don't get it. Are you trying to say something here?
Top Top