Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 12:50:57 PM EDT
Story

8 fucking years for putting panties on those fuckers heads!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Islam will love America now.

Maybe they will let us live when they take over (and rape our wives).
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
See my sig line.  Nuff said!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess you call this an atrocity against a soldier; the sentence is clearly excessive.

The crime here is the enlisted are getting railroaded.  The very first prosecution should have been at the general officers level, then worked down the ranks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody want to make a small bet on a Presidential pardon and full reinstatement of an honorable discharge AFTER a Bush win (Please, God!)? Quietly and under the table, of course.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anybody want to make a small bet on a Presidential pardon and full reinstatement of an honorable discharge AFTER a Bush win (Please, God!)? Quietly and under the table, of course.

Won't happen

(and no, I don't want to bet you, because I wouldn't feel right taking you money on a sure bet)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally for me the punishment was excessive. He should've got a letter or reprimand. The crime to me was no more serious than some college fraternity hazing. People forget the USA is involved in a f'cking war, with an enemy who know no rules.

ikor: I hope you're right.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I guess you call this an atrocity against a soldier; the sentence is clearly excessive.

The crime here is the enlisted are getting railroaded.  The very first prosecution should have been at the general officers level, then worked down the ranks.

I would agree in part.  It is discouraging that NO officers were charged.  If enlisted troups are F'n up, there will ALWAYS be a substandard officer in charge of them.  Good officers have good troops, because an officer cannot be "good" without NCO/enlisted support.  Make no mistake though, the careers of the officers involved are over.  What gets me, is that none of the alphabet agency guys--the instigators--were even mentioned, much less charged.

Contrary to the general public's belief, there are some "bad apples" in each alphabet agency.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#8]
This is total bullshit.  This soldier was nothing but a political scapegoat.  This will be one more prisoner to free in th revolution.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top