Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Ms. Heinz Ketchup, a republican until last year, and her late Heinz hubby was a Republican congressman for years.  

Maria Teresa Thierstein Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry is at least as complicated as her name. The daughter of a doctor, she was born in what was then the Portuguese colony of Mozambique, which borders South Africa and Tanzania. She mastered five languages: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian and English. While studying in Switzerland, she conquered the heart of H. John Heinz III, the heir to his family's ketchup and food fortune. They married in 1966.

She has three sons from her 25-year marriage with Heinz, and began seeing Kerry after meeting him at an Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro. Even after their marriage in 1995, she says it took a while for her not to think of Heinz when referring to Kerry as her husband. "It took me a while to not say 'my husband' meaning John Heinz, cause I'd been married to him for 25 years. Then I switched to thinking my husband John Kerry — and then I thought thank goodness they're both called John."

Damn thats an ugly wench, good thing shes rich!

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ms. Heinz Ketchup, a republican until last year, and her late Heinz hubby was a Republican congressman for years.  

Maria Teresa Thierstein Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry is at least as complicated as her name. The daughter of a doctor, she was born in what was then the Portuguese colony of Mozambique, which borders South Africa and Tanzania. She mastered five languages: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian and English. While studying in Switzerland, she conquered the heart of H. John Heinz III, the heir to his family's ketchup and food fortune. They married in 1966.

She has three sons from her 25-year marriage with Heinz, and began seeing Kerry after meeting him at an Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro. Even after their marriage in 1995, she says it took a while for her not to think of Heinz when referring to Kerry as her husband. "It took me a while to not say 'my husband' meaning John Heinz, cause I'd been married to him for 25 years. Then I switched to thinking my husband John Kerry — and then I thought thank goodness they're both called John."

Sounds like John-boy made quite an impression.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Damn thats an ugly wench, good thing shes rich!

a.abcnews.com/media/2020/images/nm_heinz_kerry_040506_nh.jpg

blech!  The money ain't been printed that would get me with her.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well she's like 65 now I think. I'd bet she looked a little different when Heinz ran across her in Switzerland or whereever.

John Kerry and Teresa Heinz on December 9, 1994.

Kerry shares a personal moment with his wife, Teresa Heinz, prior to his debate with Governor William Weld at Springfield Technical Community College on October 24, 1996.

mmm... nah. Still nasty.

Plus, looks ain't everything.  If she looked like Erika Eleniak, I'd still have to think twice.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:19:10 AM EDT
[#6]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I'd hit it!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I'd hit it!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]
CavVet - you brought some of that shit back from Amsterdam, didn't you? LOL  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top