Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2005 5:34:34 PM EDT
Hey there folks, a new/old member checking in. Or back in. I used to post under the name deadman a while ago, but lost the account when I lost my hotmail account. But now I'm back and better than ever. I have been reborn as a sophisticated douching robot, sent from the future to douche those who cannot (or will not) douche themselves. I have been improved over the 2000 model, to include "Do not kill geezers with douche" algorithms. And yes, I do realize that I'll take some shit for making a dumb-assed first post like this.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:36:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Doucheatron3000:
Hey there folks, a new/old member checking in. Or back in. I used to post under the name deadman a while ago, but lost the account when I lost my hotmail account. But now I'm back and better than ever. I have been reborn as a sophisticated douching robot, sent from the future to douche those who cannot (or will not) douche themselves. I have been improved over the 2000 model, to include "Do not kill geezers with douche" algorithms. And yes, I do realize that I'll take some shit for making a dumb-assed first post like this.

Ya, you're gonna get it. Doucheatron3000? Are you serious?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
You mean "douche" as in French for shower, or "douche" as in "use it when your mangina has that 'not so fresh' feeling?"
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:37:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:44:07 PM EDT
Can I be the Cuntwasher 5000?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:44:49 PM EDT
oh so in before the lock
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:46:48 PM EDT
This one might get good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:47:39 PM EDT
I like pussy, but douching them wouldnt be fun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:47:55 PM EDT
I hope there's a rational explanation. Like drugs.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:48:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:49:19 PM EDT

[
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:50:13 PM EDT
When I die I want to be cremated and douched.Oh and IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:50:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SubnetMask:

oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?

yeah I see that coming soon
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:51:44 PM EDT
So you like douche with your pie?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:52:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SubnetMask:

oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?

yeah I see that coming soon

Yep right on the horizon.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:55:46 PM EDT
Hey Douche, kiss my
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
where is Wave when you need him?

he was nuking threads in like 20 seconds flat last sunday
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:00:55 PM EDT
WOW...this place has gotten even faster since I've been gone...15 replies in 1/2 hr! The name is just some stupidity I was inspired to make once...I use it frequently when playing online games (Currently Half-life 2) because let's face it, it's probably just a tiny bit embarassing to be killed by someone of my name. And as far as the board goes, I've seen a user named A-nus. Doucheatron is NOT that bad(ok, yes it is, but come on, A-nus for cryin' out loud! At least I'm just an asshole, not naming myself after them).

And if I might ask, what's IBTB? I'm familiar with IBTL, but this one's new to me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:02:08 PM EDT

WOW...this place has gotten even faster since I've been gone...15 replies in 1/2 hr! The name is just some stupidity I was inspired to make once...I use it frequently when playing online games (Currently Half-life 2) because let's face it, it's probably just a tiny bit embarassing to be killed by someone of my name. And as far as the board goes, I've seen a user named A-nus. Doucheatron is NOT that bad(ok, yes it is, but come on, A-nus for cryin' out loud! At least I'm just an asshole, not naming myself after them).

And if I might ask, what's IBTB? I'm familiar with IBTL, but this one's new to me.

It's a little worse than getting a thread locked.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:02:48 PM EDT
LOCK LOCK LOCK
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:03:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
You mean "douche" as in French for shower, or "douche" as in "use it when your mangina has that 'not so fresh' feeling?"

I thought the French word for shower was "Tuesday."
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:03:44 PM EDT

Cute. Real cute. A-Nus is short for Alfred Nussbaum. He's a survivor of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and a genuine hero, and you have the nerve to compare his username to "Doucheatron?" You'll have a lovely time here, I'm sure.

Mods? Can we get a ruling/ban on this?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:07:41 PM EDT
Nassy stuff
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT by EricE]
Not good for a "first post"... consider this a warning as well.
Top Top