Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 7/19/2004 12:08:07 AM EST
I was 12 years old at the time and camping in the desert with my dad, my brother and some friends. We had brought some guns to shoot while we were there, and a lot of ammo. We had some AR-15's, a bunch of SKS's and a couple of AK-47's. We were having a great time, blowing through ammo as fast as possible. Our shooting was interrupted by a blood curdling scream, we all looked over and saw something horrifying. One of my friends was hanging in the jaws of a giant 15 foot tall spider. Thinking quickly, my dad started shooting the spider, but the bullets could not penetrate the skin. All of a sudden, perfectly coordinated, 3 more spiders came from under the sand. My dad screamed for everyone to jump in the back of the truck. We left my friend to die. We sped off but the spiders followed, we could not out run them. I yelled for everyone to pick up a gun and start shooting the closest spider. After about a minute someone finally hit the spider in a soft spot and it fell. Then we all started shooting at the next one, but it lunged forward and grabbed my brother by the shirt. I lunged for him and was able to grab his leg. My brother was hanging between the truck and the spider. I couldnt hold any longer, his shoe slipped off and he fell. the spiders stopped momentarily to eat him. we had gained a considerable distance between them before they came after us. 3 of them left, we started shooting again, another spider fell. We immediately fired upon the other 15 foot tall monstrosity, and took it down. One left. The truck stopped. We were out of gas, the spider was barreling down on us, everyone but me froze. I calmly raised my rifle, aimed directly between the eyes of the spider and pulled the trigger. Click. The gun failed to fire, the spider was still gaining. I picked up an AK and knew I had no time to really aim. I instictively pointed the gun and fired. Direct hit, the spider was down. It was all over. We hiked back to the closest town. We all knew nobody would believe us, so we said that my brother and my friend got lost while on a hike. We swore ourselves to secrecy, we were never to talk of it again. I am posting this because you must know what happened. Since then all of my friends that went on that trip have died from mysterious spider bites, my dad and I are the only two that remain, I fear we do not have much time left.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:12:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2004 12:12:52 AM EST by spork]
How foolish! Don`t you know that assault weapons attract spiders?
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:13:16 AM EST
Wow, the gun that didnt shoot was obviously an AR15, thank goodness you had an AK handy cos they never fail
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:20:31 AM EST
Think of it this way, if you would of had an M2 .50 cal mounted in the bed of the truck, you could have avoided this whole mess
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:24:50 AM EST
Who has the pic with the "do not drink and post message"?
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:28:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

LOOK PAL!!! YOU WONT BE MOCKING ME WHEN THE SPIDERS COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:28:50 AM EST
I like to touch the rusty spoons with my salad fingers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 12:29:26 AM EST
shoot the spiders bag off
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 2:20:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By The_Groovinator:
I like to touch the rusty spoons with my salad fingers.

Link Posted: 7/19/2004 3:14:32 AM EST
I'm just glad you were obviously using Wolf ammo. If you hadn't, you could all have been killed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:08:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2004 4:09:09 AM EST by Leisure_Shoot]
Ahhh, for cryin' out loud...
Not another spider story.
When will it end?

eta: this one did not make my skin itch.
but did make me...
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:11:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
When will it end?

but did make me...

You think this is not real? The Spider War is coming, will you be prepared?
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:21:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By MisterFloppy:

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

LOOK PAL!!! YOU WONT BE MOCKING ME WHEN THE SPIDERS COME KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR

Everybody knows spiders don't knock on the door.

<­BR>

­
They ring the doorbell.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:30:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2004 4:33:40 PM EST by Leisure_Shoot]

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
When will it end?

but did make me...

You think this is not real? The Spider War is coming, will you be prepared?

What makes you think I doubt your story?

Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:35:45 PM EST
Was it a Hobo or a Recluse? Widows don't get that big!

Kyle
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:48:41 PM EST
I suspect we aren't getting the truth here.

I was 12 years old at the time and camping in the desert with my dad, my brother and some friends. We had brought some guns to shoot while we were there, and a lot of ammo. We had some AR-15's, a bunch of SKS's and a couple of AK-47's. We were having a great time, blowing through ammo as fast as possible. Our shooting was interrupted by a blood curdling scream, we all looked over and saw something horrifying. One of my friends was hanging in the jaws of a giant 15 foot tall spider. Thinking quickly, my dad started shooting the spider, but the bullets could not penetrate the skin. All of a sudden, perfectly coordinated, 3 more spiders came from under the sand. My dad screamed for everyone to jump in the back of the truck. We left my friend to die. We sped off but the spiders followed, we could not out run them. I yelled for everyone to pick up a gun and start shooting the closest spider. After about a minute someone finally hit the spider in a soft spot and it fell. Then we all started shooting at the next one, but it lunged forward and grabbed my brother by the shirt. I lunged for him and was able to grab his leg. My brother was hanging between the truck and the spider. I couldnt hold any longer, his shoe slipped off and he fell. the spiders stopped momentarily to eat him. we had gained a considerable distance between them before they came after us. 3 of them left, we started shooting again, another spider fell. We immediately fired upon the other 15 foot tall monstrosity, and took it down. One left. The truck stopped. We were out of gas, the spider was barreling down on us, everyone but me froze. I calmly raised my rifle, aimed directly between the eyes of the spider and pulled the trigger. Click. The gun failed to fire, the spider was still gaining. I picked up an AK and knew I had no time to really aim. I instictively pointed the gun and fired. Direct hit, the spider was down. It was all over. We hiked back to the closest town. We all knew nobody would believe us, so we said that my brother and my friend got lost while on a hike. We swore ourselves to secrecy, we were never to talk of it again. I am posting this because you must know what happened. Since then all of my friends that went on that trip have died from mysterious spider bites, my dad and I are the only two that remain, I fear we do not have much time left.

Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:53:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 4:57:31 PM EST
yeah and klinton did not have "sexual relations" with lewinsky and kerry
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:00:44 PM EST
You guys want some pie? I have lots of pie. Boxes and boxes all full of pie. You guys want some?
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:16:29 PM EST
This story is obviously fabricated ....... Everyone knows that Spiders never exceed 10 feet tall !!
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:17:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2004 5:18:10 PM EST by chrome1]
Damn sticky enter button !!
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:21:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:26:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By texastactical:
Just in case this is not fake, where did you hit them that took them down?

In the balls.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 5:27:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2004 5:29:18 PM EST by QCMGR]
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 6:07:26 PM EST
Are you the same idiot who put the story up about the M4 compared to the M5, 20 years in the future? If so, heres a giant kick in the gonads for you, if not, heres a giant kick in the gonads for you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2004 6:21:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By MrKasab:
Are you the same idiot who put the story up about the M4 compared to the M5, 20 years in the future? If so, heres a giant kick in the gonads for you, if not, heres a giant kick in the gonads for you.

Uhhh, no.
Link Posted: 7/20/2004 11:02:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:05:55 AM EST

Just in case this is not fake, where did you hit them that took them down?

In the balls.

Yup, that oughta do it.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:13:48 AM EST

You guys want some pie? I have lots of pie. Boxes and boxes all full of pie. You guys want some?

Do spiders like pie??? Is it possible to divert a spider attack by throwing pie as you run away?

I'm starting to worry.... a little.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:23:48 AM EST
what in the flying fuck are you smoking?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:24:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
what in the flying fuck are you smoking?

Some stuff that sarge gave me.

Its gooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:38:05 AM EST

If they attack at night a good Surefire will blind them long enough for you to escape. Or so I have been told.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:47:03 AM EST
what happend to the bodies of the dead spiders? 15 foot spider bodies don't just disappear. You could've shown everyone that the story was true and gotten on the Oprah Show, you poor fool!

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:54:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By blackrifle51:
what happend to the bodies of the dead spiders? 15 foot spider bodies don't just disappear. You could've shown everyone that the story was true and gotten on the Oprah Show, you poor fool!

These were magical spiders, their corpses turned to sand,
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:08:56 PM EST
At least it wasn't zombies.

But quite frankly, im sure people here dream of zombies... just so they can shoot monsters.

- BG
Top Top