Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 7:50:48 AM EDT
I am really tired of the media worldwide calling for caution and decrying a hasty response on this situation. If we had bombed Kabul on tuesday, I could understand it. When are people going to understand that things have changed.
Hopefully from now on, if you spit on us, we shoot you. No more mister nice guy, no more supplying bad guys with guns and money, no more
policy of helping both sides in a fight. We are now aroused and hopefully we will be leaving all of the crap behind us. I really do not care if tommorow we piss off half the world. We have taken hatred and piss in our faces for too long.

And please do not start in on me about the anti-whatever talk.....I want to smack anyone around from now on if they talk bad about the US. If it is England or Tahiti, I could really care less. We once were a feared nation and I think that now we will be again. And to answer your next question...BECAUSE BEING NICE HASN"T WORKED HAS IT?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#1]
New subject in MY post....buy a gun encourage everyone you know to get a weapon. We are at a time when we can stand up and say with perfect truthfulness that being helpless does not work.
We have great and terrible examples of people depending on the airlines and the government to protect them and failing miserably. Take it up guys. We have to start over and maybe we can see some new things from this.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#3]
So many pussy's in the world.  If they are not with us they are against us and the next time something happens in there country we should say oh well I would love to help but.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Remember to aim before you shoot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#5]
It all sounds perfectly reasonable to me......
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Frankly, it's time to clear out governments and organizations that continue to threaten us.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell hound, you're from Texas. Out here a reasonable measured response is called aiming! [;)]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#8]
It seems to me that a measured response is exactly what is called for.  Since we are at war with these evil organizations we should fight to win.  If bombing every hut in Afghanistan is truly what it takes to win, then bombs away.  Winning is more that smoking BinLaden.  You can't kill his organization by killing him, any more than you could kill Microsoft by killing Bill Gates.  You destroy them by depriving them of the resources they need to survive.  In the case of BinLaden, it is his wealth and sympathetic governments.  Track down his assets and either confiscate them, or destroy them.  If a government shields or aids him, eliminate it.  Every effort should be made to capture BinLaden and his cohorts alive.  They should be interrogated (no holds barred) until they give up every shred of information about their organization.  Then once they are broken, they should spend the rest of their lives alone in a cell knowing that they betrayed their own cause.  If their greatest honor is to die for their cause, then they should be made to live  in betrayal of it.  We will win when everyone knows that doing business with, or harboring, terrorists is certain doom.   Terrorists might be willing to  die for their cause, but governments aren't and businessmen aren't.
Our response should be measured, in that we don't lash out blindly.  But it should be a full measure, fight to win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top