Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 4:45:50 PM EDT
This little guy was mentioned in the other thread regarding the extreme lack of regulated 26650 mods on the market. I threw caution to the wind and order it not long after someone posted a link to it.

Great, bright screen, like stupid bright.

Small size, here it is next to my IPV3. It fits very comfortably in my hands.

Battery compartment is easily accessed and the door is magnetized.

Here is the gap that some folks grip about. Note, this was not present when I tossed my 28.5mm TOBH, but is with the Magma

And my 22g 8 wrap dual coil build, coming in at .2

Overall, a solid device. I have a couple more drippers coming in from FT sometime in the next week, or couple weeks, maybe a month. Buddha, Onslaught and a Plume Veil. On another note, this SOB is heavy, especially with the Magma, 419g, on my digital kitchen scale.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clean your floor dude! Is that dog crap to the right of the couch leg in the second pic down?? Seriously, nice mod. Too lazy to find a link because I'm cooking, but how much did it run? And keep us posted about battery life.
View Quote

Son of....yes it is, guess I missed that when I was spot cleaning. Sometimes with 3 inside dogs you miss a spot

If I remember correctly it was right around $60. Popped in fresh orange MNKE a bit ago so I'll update.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.  (The mod, not the turdlets. )

Definitely on my radar.  I generally stay under 20 watts.  A full 26650 would last me a long time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, switched to what I refer to as the "ignorant orchid" shortly after the photos yesterday. Been chain vaping as I usually do since then. The battery is down to 1/4 and the TNT with give a "check battery" at 60w on .3, stepped it down to 50w and I was good for a while then the same thing. Now I'm at 40w and I'm probably gonna switch out batts here in a minute.

Over I live it. Buttons are nice and clicky with very little rattle and it feels durable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top