Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 9:17:06 AM EDT
Please DO NOT read Anything into this!!

Legit question:

Does anyone know the racial make up of the NO city government?

I understand that the mayor and COP are Black; what about other local government officials?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:23:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Cities that don't exist anymore don't need Government!!! Sorry Mayor, Katrina voted you outta office baby!!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
what gooberment????
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, better question is, "Where is the New Orleans city government?"   Hmmm?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I bet 100% DemocRAT.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Please DO NOT read Anything into this!!

Legit question:

Does anyone know the racial make up of the NO city government?

I understand that the mayor and COP are Black; what about other local government officials?

Very similiar to Atlanta's govt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have some definitive stats?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#7]
don't know what their racial makeup is.  

but one thing is for sure, they are %100 incompetent.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#8]
They are all Democrats.

Democrats that could use school busses to transport inner city shits to the polls to vote but couldn't use the busses to evacate hurricane victims.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]
It ain’t really a race thing it is a LA thing.

LA politics Whites or Blacks has ALWAYS been corrupt as hell… far worst than you see even in places in the rest of the country that are considered corrupt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
White, Black or Green, all you really have to know is that they are liberal and corrupt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It ain’t really a race thing it is a LA thing.

LA politics Whites or Blacks has ALWAYS been corrupt as hell… far worst than you see even in places in the rest of the country that are considered corrupt.

That is by far the most accurate statement I have read having to do with this entire situation.
The coruption IS far worse that anything most people could imagine. I really don't think it is as bad now as it was 20 years ago, ( Edwin Edwards' era) but it is still bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top