Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:32:59 AM EDT
I'd love to show this to every liberal woman who talks about tolerance and understanding of Islamic culture.  

Caption:

Senegalese Imam Fall Mamour, flanked by his Italian wife Aisha, holds his son Salahuddin Yahya in this February 2000 photo. Fall Mamour, who warned that Italian soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan risked attack as allies of the United States, will be deported from Italy, officials announced Monday, Nov.17, 2003. (AP Photo/Alberto Ramella)

His wife is in that photo?  Where?  Ohhh.... I see, the ghost in the corner.  

Tell ya one thing though:   Those guys are right!  I'm not the least bit aroused by that woman.  

Sheesh.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Piss on him.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have to snicker when I hear a woman yell about how oppressed she is because she 'has' to wear makeup, or can't go topless in public, like men can.
They have no clue...
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Gee, I get tingly all over just thinking about the liberal's love for 'multi-culturalism'!

Eric The(HonestToGoodness)Hun

Do you really think public executions have anything to do with culture?

I'm not a liberal but I enjoy many things about other cultures. I've never considered public executions to part of people's cultural heritage.

I'm surprised that you do.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Gee, I get tingly all over just thinking about the liberal's love for 'multi-culturalism'!

I'm not a liberal but I enjoy many things about other cultures. I've never considered public executions to part of people's cultural heritage.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If a culture publicly executes people, how can it not be a part of their culture?  Is not capital punishment a part of US culture?  You cant pick and choose what you want to be a part of any given culture....that particular culture decides that.

-HS
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You really think that Muslim oppression of women is not cultural?
I'm suprised that you don't.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well, IIRC, she was murdered because she had learned how to read.  I'd say that says an awful lot about that "culture."

Ass.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, IIRC, she was murdered because she had learned how to read.  I'd say that says an awful lot about that "culture."

Ass.

ACTUALLY, (and this will really piss us all off), she was publicly executed for finally defending herself against her abusive husband. The reports indicate that this woman had been violently and repeatedly abused by her husband for the past 8 years. The abuse had included numerous sexual abuses, fractures, lacerations, abrasions and various other physical abuses over time.
She had endured the latest abuse and then, when her husband was asleep, she cut his throat.

For defending herself, she was murdered at halftime of a soccer game. The goon pulling the trigger was the brother of the husband that she successfully defended herself against.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#11]
It is interesting learning about other cultures, but cultural relavancy is idiotic.
American culture does have problems, but I prefer having freedoms over those cultures that oppress all those who disagree.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Well, we might say that it was the culture of the Nazis to kill all Jews...that makes it OK?....let's not compare apples to oranges here!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#13]
The only thing I'll add to ETH's excellent follow up is this excerpt from Oriana Fallaci who describes an execution she witnessed, also at a public stadium, during her travels:

I will tell you the one of the twelve young men declared impure who at the end of the war in Bangladesh I saw executed in Dacca. They executed them on the field of the stadium of Dacca, bayonetted in the chest and stomach, in the presence of twenty thousand faithful who applauded in the bleachers in the name of God. They thundered “Allah akbar, Allah akbar”. I know, I know: in the Coliseum the ancient Romans, those ancient Romans of whom my culture is very proud, amused themselves seeing the Christians die as meals for lions. I know, I know: in all Christian European countries, those Christians, who in spite of my atheism I recognize the contribution they made to the history of thought, amused themselves seeing the heretics burn. However, a lot of time has gone by since then, we’ve become a little more civilized, and even the sons of Allah should have understood that certain things are not done. After the twelve impure young men, they killed a child who in order to save his brother who had been condemned to death , had thrown himself on the executioner. His head was squashed by military boots. If you don’t believe it, well re-read my article or the articles of the French journalists and the Germans who horrified like me, were witnesses. Better yet, look at the pictures that one of them took. However this is not the point I want to underline. What I do want to dwell on is that at the conclusion of the slaughter, the twenty thousand faithful (many of them women) left the bleachers and went down into the field. Not in an unruly mob like way, but very orderly, solemnly. Slowly they formed a line and, always in the name of God, the stomped on the cadavers. Continuously thundering Allah-akbar, Allah-akbar. They destroyed them like the Twin Towers. They reduced them to a slow bleeding carpet of squashed bones.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The only thing I'll add to ETH's excellent follow up is this excerpt from Oriana Fallaci who describes an execution she witnessed, also at a public stadium, during her travels:

I will tell you the one of the twelve young men declared impure who at the end of the war in Bangladesh I saw executed in Dacca. They executed them on the field of the stadium of Dacca, bayonetted in the chest and stomach, in the presence of twenty thousand faithful who applauded in the bleachers in the name of God. They thundered “Allah akbar, Allah akbar”. I know, I know: in the Coliseum the ancient Romans, those ancient Romans of whom my culture is very proud, amused themselves seeing the Christians die as meals for lions. I know, I know: in all Christian European countries, those Christians, who in spite of my atheism I recognize the contribution they made to the history of thought, amused themselves seeing the heretics burn. However, a lot of time has gone by since then, we’ve become a little more civilized, and even the sons of Allah should have understood that certain things are not done. After the twelve impure young men, they killed a child who in order to save his brother who had been condemned to death , had thrown himself on the executioner. His head was squashed by military boots. If you don’t believe it, well re-read my article or the articles of the French journalists and the Germans who horrified like me, were witnesses. Better yet, look at the pictures that one of them took. However this is not the point I want to underline. What I do want to dwell on is that at the conclusion of the slaughter, the twenty thousand faithful (many of them women) left the bleachers and went down into the field. Not in an unruly mob like way, but very orderly, solemnly. Slowly they formed a line and, always in the name of God, the stomped on the cadavers. Continuously thundering Allah-akbar, Allah-akbar. They destroyed them like the Twin Towers. They reduced them to a slow bleeding carpet of squashed bones.

Those zany Islamics.  They sure know how to have a good time!

What a great religion!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Maybe if the Liberal media would remind the US of such things, fighting those that support such acts might become a bit more popular...[sarcasm]..but noooo we are invading and opressing a people of peace and love....our troops are dying for nothing over there..[sarcasm].

Keep in mind Mr and Mrs USA that those same people we are fighting would love nothing more than line every single American man, woman, and child, into those very same stadiums and do the same as in the article....
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:27:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I still BELIEVE the only cure for Islam is to heat them to 10,000 Kelvin !

MAKE THEM ALL GLOW IN THE DARK.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#17]
I just see 3 targets, where are the people?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I have to snicker when I hear a woman yell about how oppressed she is because she 'has' to wear makeup, or can't go topless in public, like men can.
They have no clue...

I have to agree with this.  Besides, no woman "has" to wear makeup; that is a choice.  Well, at least the woman in the photo doesn't have to worry about makeup .
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#20]
This says it all for me.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#21]
I support public executions.  Though not for some of the reasons listed here (for learning to read, for doing in an abusive husband, or not believing in the mythos of the area) and not for many other reasons (adultery, being raped, etc) that havent been listed yet.

But I feel that hiding executions behind closed doors shows that the society is ashamed of it.  Neither you nor society should ever do something you are ashamed of.

I firmly believe we should bring back the gallows in the town square and run our murderers, serial rapists, and child molestors, up the steps and drop them through the trap.

Sorry for the hi-jack.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I still BELIEVE the only cure for Islam is to heat them to 10,000 Kelvin !

MAKE THEM ALL GLOW IN THE DARK.

DITTO!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well, Silence, that was the thinking way back when, but as we became more civilized, we began to realize that the public execution of criminals was not a sporting event or a chance to make an impression upon a free and relatively law abiding public.

Because we value life, we are not presently disposed to allow the necessity of execution for some criminals to become a blood sport.

If you were sincerely against the death penalty, I could see where you would also support public executions in the belief that such a measure would quickly lead to the end of capital punishment.

Contrarily, I would fear that the public would demand more such ghastly scenes, not fewer, or none.

Eric The(Reasonable)Hun

If it is so bad that you have to hide it, then it is not something that the government should be doing.

If it is something that is necessary then it should be out in the open.

After all isnt 'life without parole' the same thing as a death penalty?  I mean in both cases the person will die in prison, it just will take longer with one of the methods.  Which is worse?

The way we execute people these days (lethal injection) destroys both the 'pro' and the 'anti' death penalty arguments.  It is such a 'humane' way to go, and it is such a better thing that sticking someone in a box for 50 years (ever see a 'super-max' prison?) that it destroys the 'anti' argument.  And its very 'humaneness' destroys is limited punative/preventative value, which destroys the 'pro' argument.  

Sometimes I wonder if what we consider to be 'civilized' is wrongheaded.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#25]
It appears Islam is a religion for cowards.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#26]
As for the Shiites cutting themselves for a religious holiday, how is this different from the Penitentes, in the American Southwest and parts of the Phillipines, who ritually nail each other to crosses and beat themselves with whips to draw blood to celebrate Easter?

A blood holiday is a blood holiday, no?
The *things* some people do for religion, sheeesh!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#27]
You guys have conflicting stories on the second pic.  According to:

rawa.org/murder-w.html

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - Thousands of people watched as a woman, cowering beneath a pale blue all-enveloping burqa, was shot and killed today in the first public execution of a woman in Kabul since the Taliban religious army took control three years ago.

The woman, identified only as Zarmeena, a mother of seven children, was found guilty of beating her husband to death with a steel hammer as he slept. The reason for the killing two years ago was a family dispute," according to a Taliban soldier, who didn't give his name.

Zarmeena was taken from the back of a pickup truck that drove into the sports stadium. Two female police officers, both in deep blue burqas, held Zarmeena's arms.

Witnesses said the convicted woman walked slowly, each step followed by a pause.

When she reached the center of the field she was ordered by one of the women to sit.

Behind her a young Taliban soldier, his head wrapped in the traditional turban, took aim with his Kalashnikov rifle. But suddenly Zarmeena stood up and tried to flee. A policewoman stopped her and forced her to sit, said witnesses.

The Taliban soldier moved closer and shot her three times.

Afterward from the crowd several people shouted "God is great."

The stadium was packed with men and women, many of whom had brought their children.

One woman in a burqa, who did not give her name, but was running quickly toward the stadium seats pushing her small children ahead of her, said: "This is the first time a woman has been killed. I wanted to see."

Radio Shariat on Monday announced that there would be a public execution.

The Taliban have imposed their harsh brand of Islamic law in the 90 percent of Afghanistan under their control. The Taliban say their version of Islam is a pure one that follows a literal interpretation of the Muslim holy book, The Koran.

Under Taliban laws, murderers are publicly executed by the relatives of their victims. Adulterers are stoned to death and the limbs of thieves are amputated. Lesser crimes are punished by public beatings.

Mohammed Wazay, who was collecting wood outside the stadium said that the woman, whose identity was not released on radio, "deserved to die because she must have killed her husband while he was sleeping, otherwise it's not possible."

Furthermore:

According to a RAWA reporter, Zarmeena's children and the family of Zarmeena's husband were present in the stadium and all of her children were crying loudly for their mother. Several minutes before the execution, her husband's family announced to the Taliban that they forgave Zarmeena. But the Taliban said that it was impossible to stop the execution because they had already announced it to thousands of people. Islamic law allows the family to forgive the killer but the Taliban did not pay any attention to the law.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#29]
We also used to do *this* in this country:

...and not all that long ago, in some towns.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
We also used to do *this* in this country:

www.7mac.com/7MAC/images/Woman%20lynched.jpg

...and not all that long ago, in some towns.

Dern, Hannah.  I can't believe that you would do something like that.

I sure never hung any people.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Me thinks Hannah is getting owned in this one
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I support public executions.  Though not for some of the reasons listed here (for learning to read, for doing in an abusive husband, or not believing in the mythos of the area) and not for many other reasons (adultery, being raped, etc) that havent been listed yet.

But I feel that hiding executions behind closed doors shows that the society is ashamed of it.  Neither you nor society should ever do something you are ashamed of.

I firmly believe we should bring back the gallows in the town square and run our murderers, serial rapists, and child molestors, up the steps and drop them through the trap.

Sorry for the hi-jack.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Are you absolutely certain that you never hung anyone, Old_Painless?

I mean absolutely certain?

The word on the street is that you are a professing Christian, and we all know what sorts of grievous crimes and general nastiness that Christians are capable of committing!

Eric The(ExamineYourself!)Hun

Well, now that you mention it, my sins did hang Jesus on the cross.

But that's another thread.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Err Eric

I support capital punishment, I said that in my first post.  I support a streamlining of the system to make it quicker and more just, but I do support it.  After all as it is right now it is actually cheaper to keep a person in jail for 40-50 years than to execute them.  I do not support vigilantism.

I think capital punishment is something necessary, I also think that if the American People are so ashamed of doing it that they hide it in backrooms of prisons then maybe the American people are cowards in regards to the death penalty.  It is all fine and good to say that people should be put to death, as long as you dont have to see it.  It is much like the people that buy meat in the supermarket and yet fight to get rid of hunting.

I want it shown that many of the condemned go to the gallows screaming and crying, it will help remove their 'hero' status among the criminal element.  

I have one question for you Eric, have you witnessed a lethal injection?  I have spoken to several people that have and they pretty much agreed that it is a joke to call it a punishment or penalty.

When it is considered more civilized to lock somebody alone in a 6x8 windowless room 23 hours a day for 50 years, until their mind rots and they die, than to be quick about it, maybe our civilization is coming to an end.  For that simply shows that the society has become too gutless and cowardly to do what is necessary, even when they realize it (removing a criminal permanently from the public) is something that must be done.  

One other thing, I am also for bringing back a self-supporting prison system, where the prisoners grow their own food, or make some sort of product to sell, or do some type of service to the community (such as the prison firefighting teams in California) to buy their food.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Thanks for posting that gonzo!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Eric...my pic was of a woman lynched in America, land of the free. We are not so high and mighty as we think, now, are we?

Yours has no relevance here. Just an attempt at hushing me about the atrocities committed here as well as elsewhere by a cheap shot at my nick.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Eric...my pic was of a woman lynched in America, land of the free. We are not so high and mighty as we think, now, are we?

Yours has no relevance here. Just an attempt at hushing me about the atrocities committed here as well as elsewhere by a cheap shot at my nick.

Hannah, even though you replied to ETH, I would like to comment, if I may.

The difference in the executions is that the lynching you posted was "illegal", even when it was done.  Maybe it wasn't punished back 100 years ago, but it was still illegal.  And decent people know that it was wrong.

But the photo of the Muslim woman was a totally legal execution.  And the Islamic populations of those countries fully support such acts.  

The point of the thread was that women in Islamic countries have little or no rights.  And women in this wonderful country of America, ought to be thankful that they live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:14:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, she bashed her husband's head in with a rock and killed him.  That's what she was executed for.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, she bashed her husband's head in with a rock and killed him.  That's what she was executed for.

Nope.  She bashed her husband's head in in hope of ending the years of abuse she suffered at his hands.  I would call that self-defense.  That's what she was murdered for.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If you knew anything about this photo and the events in it you would not have made your statement. These women were shot according to Taliban law which was based on the Koran. Muslim culture in Stahn.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, Silence, that was the thinking way back when, but as we became more civilized, we began to realize that the public execution of criminals was not a sporting event or a chance to make an impression upon a free and relatively law abiding public.

Because we value life, we are not presently disposed to allow the necessity of execution for some criminals to become a blood sport.

If you were sincerely against the death penalty, I could see where you would also support public executions in the belief that such a measure would quickly lead to the end of capital punishment.

Contrarily, I would fear that the public would demand more such ghastly scenes, not fewer, or none.

Eric The(Reasonable)Hun

If it is so bad that you have to hide it, then it is not something that the government should be doing.

If it is something that is necessary then it should be out in the open.

After all isnt 'life without parole' the same thing as a death penalty?  I mean in both cases the person will die in prison, it just will take longer with one of the methods.  Which is worse?

The way we execute people these days (lethal injection) destroys both the 'pro' and the 'anti' death penalty arguments.  It is such a 'humane' way to go, and it is such a better thing that sticking someone in a box for 50 years (ever see a 'super-max' prison?) that it destroys the 'anti' argument.  And its very 'humaneness' destroys is limited punative/preventative value, which destroys the 'pro' argument.  

Sometimes I wonder if what we consider to be 'civilized' is wrongheaded.

It is the criminal that has struck this poor bargain.  They and they alone have made the choice of how the rest of their life goes.  It is society that has the unhappy duty of carrying out the contract.

Maybe we will crumble as a society and revert to tribes someday after a lot of blood-letting.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I think capital punishment is something necessary, I also think that if the American People are so ashamed of doing it that they hide it in backrooms of prisons then maybe the American people are cowards in regards to the death penalty.

I don't believe that is the point.  Certainly there are some people who are squeamish to the sight of blood, much less death.  However, punishment to any person should not be given for the purpose of entertainment or self-satisfaction.

The fact that it isn't a public event does not make it shameful.  I don't make it a habit to drop my pants and pinch a loaf in my trashcan at the office.  I doubt my officemate would like the smell, but moreso I like a little privacy for some things.  In this case, it's a matter of personal privacy.  Maybe that is the reason for keeping execution somewhat private.  I believe there are times when discretion must be used.  Although I feel execution may at times be necessary, I do not feel it is something that should be rejoiceful.

I want it shown that many of the condemned go to the gallows screaming and crying, it will help remove their 'hero' status among the criminal element

When it is considered more civilized to lock somebody alone in a 6x8 windowless room 23 hours a day for 50 years, until their mind rots and they die, than to be quick about it, maybe our civilization is coming to an end.

Of course, we open ourselves to a philosophical debate here, but I find it contradictory that in one point your first point, emphasizing and broadcasting one's fear of death, is more civilized than not doing so and allowing them to live.  Certainly a third option is appropriate, in giving the person a choice on whether or not to die.

I do not believe the process should be sped up for the sake of speed.  I believe that in all cases of punishment in the name of justice, one must be certain they are convicting a guilty person.  I no longer feel that justice and courts are here for the sake of punishing the guilty.  They are here for the purpose of protecting the innocent, which means that the innocent are protected first, then the guilty are punished.  I cannot remember the person who said it, but someone said something to the effect that they would rather see ten guilty men go free than one innocent person convicted (Jefferson?).  I agree.

One other thing, I am also for bringing back a self-supporting prison system, where the prisoners grow their own food, or make some sort of product to sell, or do some type of service to the community (such as the prison firefighting teams in California) to buy their food.

Nothing at all wrong with this.  Grow the food, pick up trash, manufacture, fight fires, do whatever.  Keep them busy with community work.

And keep the AR handy, just in case.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you knew anything about this photo and the events in it you would not have made your statement. These women were shot according to Taliban law which was based on the Koran. Muslim culture in Stahn.

If I'm hearing you right, you are saying that everything that happens in a country, religious, political, everything is automatically part of the culture.

So here in America, where we have religions that handle snakes and roll on the ground, that's part of our culture? Perhaps yours, not mine. If some states execute minorities in vastly greater numbers than whites because they can't afford good lawyers, that's cultural. Again, not mine.

Webster defines culture as follows:

1 : CULTIVATION, TILLAGE
2 : the act of developing the intellectual and moral faculties especially by education
3 : expert care and training <beauty culture>
4 a : enlightenment and excellence of taste acquired by intellectual and aesthetic training b : acquaintance with and taste in fine arts, humanities, and broad aspects of science as distinguished from vocational and technical skills.

If you lump everything that happens in a society, religious, political, arts, literature, science, etc. into 'culture', the word no longer has much meaning.

Further, no one is suggesting that women in Islamic countries are treated differently than here in the US. In many ways worse, in some ways better.

However, if you want to reject everything about a people because of their religious or political failings, you are doing yourself a disservice.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Is that Aisha, Cousin It or a stealthy Ninja in training ?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
If this doesn't get the attention of liberal women, I can't imagine what might!

rawa.org/zarmina1.jpg

It's an execution of an Afghan woman in the Kabul 'Soccer Stadium' in November, 1999!

I'd bet that young lady, kneeling on the soccer field, would have loved to have been an oppressed, exploited woman in the Western World right about then!

... EricTheHun my beloved, esteemed brethren busy holding down the fort in the middle of the Country, I must personally protest this particular "photograph". Although, I don't discount the possibilities these atrocities took place in the said barbarious counties, I'm inclined to believe this popular photo is a fake, and yes, I've seen the "video" clips of this as well.

... Why? A couple reasons.

• ... That Burka/head would be way  forward if the skull/brain matter/skin/mass was hit with the force of a 7.62X39 round.

• ... If a typical skull/brain matter/skin/mass feature was hit by said round, it wouldn't produce a visible resultant in the dirt after passing though them. The round is just too wimpy.

• ... Although, I'm usually always  in alignment with your convictions, I challenge this "photo". It's just too "PhotoShopped" for me to bite.

... Are Fundementalists capable of this stuff?, Yes. Have they actually done it?, Probably so. I just have a "problem" with this example.

... Winston (the inquisitive) Wolf

(soooory dude, I just had to do that once)
    Arrow Left Previous Page
    Page / 2
    Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
    Top Top