Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 9:36:52 PM EDT
Just want to say thanks, and good bye.

I'm gonna bail out of your forum.  Some of you have noted that the guys get pretty bad here, and I agree.  It's YOUR clubhouse

I've enjoyed sharing thoughts with you all, and certainly will again, as the occasion permits.

Let me leave you with the following

What will I take with me, when I go?

Memories of a Texas,
I've come to know.

A land wild, rugged
an expanse so grand.

Beauty of the desert,
moon lit nights,
Smoke filled bar rooms,
and neon city lights.

Dallas city street,
Padre Island gulf coast breeze.

These memories I will take,
to carry me through.
These memories I take,
and visions of you.

Good evening.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:24:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm gonna bail out of your forum.  Some of you have noted that the guys get pretty bad here, and I agree.  It's YOUR clubhouse

I've enjoyed sharing thoughts with you all, and certainly will again, as the occasion permits.

Memories of a Texas,
I've come to know.

A land wild, rugged
an expanse so grand.

Beauty of the desert,
moon lit nights,
Smoke filled bar rooms,
and neon city lights.

Dallas city street,

to carry me through.
These memories I take,
and visions of you.

Good evening.

As far as I'm conserned, you're welcome to hang out here as much as you like.  I don't think you've been part of the problem.  You don't appear to be superficial, demeaning, or rude.  

You are not responsible for those who behave poorly, so I don't think your avoiding this forum would solve anything.  In fact, I appreciate the gentlemen who come here and help smack some sense into the guys who mistake this forum for GD.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Memories of a Texas,
I've come to know.

A land wild, rugged
an expanse so grand.

Beauty of the desert,
moon lit nights,
Smoke filled bar rooms,
and neon city lights.

Dallas city street,

to carry me through.
These memories I take,
and visions of you.

Good evening.

As far as I'm conserned, you're welcome to hang out here as much as you like.  I don't think you've been part of the problem.  You don't appear to be superficial, demeaning, or rude.  

You are not responsible for those who behave poorly, so I don't think your avoiding this forum would solve anything.  In fact, I appreciate the gentlemen who come here and help smack some sense into the guys who mistake this forum for GD.

+1,000

We can't have the good guys bail on us and leave us with the wolves!  I haven't seen you cross the line at all.  We love the men-folk!    
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Good bye nationwide.

I always loved you.

But now you are gone, and I fear that I will never see you again.  And I never told you how I feel.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#6]
That's so sad NationWide.  You have never said anything out of line, that I recall!  I can only think of two threads in here that I just had to stop viewing or posting in.  I was going to say something to get myself in trouble, and it's not worth getting banned from this great site because of two moronic imbeciles.  I hope you will still pop in from time to time.

thebeekeeper1: I was not aware of any problems. I'm one of the Staff responsible for the General Area of the board--and hence, this forum. Please feel free to drop me an IM whenever something beyond a Mod's ability to handle crops up. I rarely pop in here on my own, so we really need a heads-up in order to handle stuff. The Women Shooters forum is intended to be a haven for the ladies of AR15.com, and we will not tolerate ANY trolling or problems caused by *anyone*. It is intended to be a relatively serious forum, free of the BS which occurs in GD and the Bear Pit. Even the ladies are encouraged to join the GD crowd for "rough stuff" and keep this forum "nice." Again--just a heads-up will see situations handled. Thanks!
 That's good to know, and is appreciated!  Also +1 on your sig line.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, if the good guys leave, who will run the bad ones off?

(someone must stick around...chivalry and all, y'know...)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey!  You can't leave!  You are one of the good ones! Or are you just one that wants all the women begging you to stay?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried to leave once, and it didn't work for me, so it can't work for you either (and I'm a girl)!
So you might as well stick around, honey.  We womenz need to keep good guys like you close by.  (It's just a bonus that ya'll help to chase off them squirrely troll-types, too!)

Here, you can say that you were coerced by forces beyond your control:

SUBMIT!  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#11]
*sniff*  Can't you just feel the love in here?  *sniff*

Woody
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
*sniff*  Can't you just feel the love in here?  *sniff*

Woody

Oh I'm feeling something but I don't think it's love.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.techhelpers.net/e4u/aliens/borg_assimilation_faces.gif

LOL That smiley is awesome!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Damn!  You are the smiley Queen!

<BayEagle bookmarks, click>
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, most people have already said it, but you aren't part of the problem, Dude.

Persephone: that 'smiley' (and I use that term lightly) is nightmare fuel.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#18]
 Nationwide, I never got to know you...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#19]
You know what I say to that...

<radio edit>

We need all the good guys we can get!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#20]
So tell me more about this "square bottle"...
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#22]
[Homer] mmmmm... Tequila!!

[Homer] But I've had this deep, dark, empty void in my life! I've tried to fill it with family, religion, a career... but none of that worked.  I really think this chair square bottle will!
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
[Homer] mmmmm... Tequila!!

[Homer] But I've had this deep, dark, empty void in my life! I've tried to fill it with family, religion, a career... but none of that worked.  I really think this chair square bottle will!

Seeing as how you missed Friday night, I drank your share of that stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top