Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 7:31:55 PM EST
NO HOTLINKING

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=203&topic_id=5622&mesg_id=5622

CW
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:35:02 PM EST

all exit polls showed a larger lead... what is wrong? why are we not sweeping Bush? I can smell a conspiracy. something is odd here.

We really need a tinfoil smiley...

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:35:03 PM EST
Nutcases....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:35:17 PM EST
OH man,
That is an awesome thread.
How come their board format is so fucked up, though?
ITs bad enough reading their dribbel, much less trying to navigate through their abortion of a format.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:35:20 PM EST

ProgressiveDave (xxx posts) Wed Nov-03-04 04:59 AM
Response to Reply #3

7. please NO HILLARY in 08...

if Kerry loses, I'm outta here, and if hillary is the dem candidate in '08, i won't be coming back.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:36:03 PM EST
sounds like an arfcom quote to me:

"But we were leading in the exit polls!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:36:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By DarkStar:

all exit polls showed a larger lead... what is wrong? why are we not sweeping Bush? I can smell a conspiracy. something is odd here.

+1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:36:16 PM EST
They don't understand. LOL. It's called reality. If your only source of news is a webpage that bans everyone that disagrees with you, then you cannot understand reality.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:37:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL-01:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:42:38 PM EST

Damn, thats funny! I'm cryin!

Yes, please, somebody make the 2004 DU Memorial Tinfoil Smiley!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:45:56 PM EST

The majority of Americans don't give a damn about wars or the environment or personal freedoms. Their primary concerns are suppressing gay rights, limiting womens' rights to choose, and making certain that their religious ideology dominates the national agenda.
That's the sad fact. The sadder fact is that we can't go back and relive the Civil War...and lose. If the Conferacy were an independent nation, the United States might have the chance of being a great nation.
I'm very disheartened, and really want out..

Need help????
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:48:07 PM EST
I like this one:

Hamlette (xxx posts) Wed Nov-03-04 05:48 AM
Response to Original message

4. we didn't get our message out

we need a permanent campaign like the GOP has to craft our message and get it out. Without it we could be a miniority party.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1291952#1292242

It's nice to see someone ALMOST get it, but Hamlette doesn't understand the message was flawed.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:49:15 PM EST
DU is clueless. They lost the Big prize tonight and lost seats in the senate. Poor dumb fuckers
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:49:52 PM EST
Another good one:

one way or the other, Kerry will pull through.

If Bush wins,I'm going on a rampage. Look, it's one of three things: either Bush/rove tinkered with this election also, or It's too early to get the final results, or America is too stupid to know what's best and Bush wins.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:50:08 PM EST
One was "We will march on Washington with "Wepons in Hand"" OMG!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By Penguin_101:
One was "We will march on Washington with "Wepons in Hand"" OMG!!!

That was CRC from here... he just got banned from DU

(I just read it on another thread )
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:51:54 PM EST
This is going to push them even FURTHER left!!!!!!

What a bunch of fucking losers. Yes, we got your message and we didn't like it, assholes!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:53:24 PM EST
kspidel (xxx posts) Tue Nov-02-04 11:55 PM
Original message
something is wrong

i mean even tucker carlson predicted a kerry sweep.

Zogby predictied a larger margin...

millions of dollars used to flush out new democratic voters...

hundreds of thousands of new voters turned out... one in 7 voters didn't vote in 2000... most, if not all voted for kerry...

not many "new" votes came out for Bush...

all exit polls showed a larger lead...

what is wrong? why are we not sweeping Bush?

I can smell a conspiracy.

something is odd here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:54:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By FortyFiveAutomatic:

Originally Posted By NoHarmNoFAL-01:

+1

+2

+3
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:55:47 PM EST

THAT'S because people coming out of the polls didn't want to get grilled from some hairy-ass tree-hugging granola eater about WHY they voted for the "Nazi's" and just said kerry and went home.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:03:54 PM EST
there's a tinfoil smiley on full-auto.com. too bad the site is DOA right now.

i hate to admit this, but i voted for nader last time around. 9/11 really put things in perspective for me. it's not a joke anymore. the liberals/du morons might think all the new voters and nader voters are voting for kerry..that's just not 100% true.

hopefully this will turn out like we want... things in WI havn't pleased me too much so far.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:11:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By inferno715:
there's a tinfoil smiley on full-auto.com. too bad the site is DOA right now.

i hate to admit this, but i voted for nader last time around. 9/11 really put things in perspective for me. it's not a joke anymore. the liberals/du morons might think all the new voters and nader voters are voting for kerry..that's just not 100% true.

hopefully this will turn out like we want... things in WI havn't pleased me too much so far.

all i know is we win
Top Top