Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 7:28:56 AM EDT
Go sell "pre-ban" somewhere else!!!  We're all full here.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#1]
So everybody here has one and there is no one else looking?

Just trying to understand the statement.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
[creepy gunshow guy]  Thes are rare preban rifle that wil never be made and are different that guns that look like this now because you can convert these to full auto [/creepy gunshow guy]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe you thought (since we live in TEXAS!) that there is no longer an AWB'94.

In several states there is and the pre-'94 lowers/guns will still be needed/wanted.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:41:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
So everybody here has one and there is no one else looking?

Just trying to understand the statement.

BigDozer66

The statement is my own little protest about people insisting that their perceived value of something should be the market value.

I don't want to hijack too many threads...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
[creepy gunshow guy]  Thes are rare preban rifle that wil never be made and are different that guns that look like this now because you can convert these to full auto [/creepy gunshow guy]

[18 year old 300 lb gunshow seal]Hey man, that rocks!  Can I put my Mp5 upper on that??? Hey, do you have the +2 MRE attachment??? I just have low sugar you know...[/18 year old 300 lb gunshow seal]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I would try to hang onto them. Ya never know what might be pulled by the democraps. A new ban might ONLY grandfather the pre 94 guns.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

In several states there is and the pre-'94 lowers/guns will still be needed/wanted.

BigDozer66

+1 Million Dollars
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

BigDozer66

true
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I would try to hang onto them. Ya never know what might be pulled by the democraps. A new ban might ONLY grandfather the pre 94 guns.

cannot happen that way dude
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top