Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2001 1:51:17 PM EDT
A love letter to my husband:

I love you!  I love your laugh!  I love your smile.  I love your gorgeous blue eyes and dark hair.

You are the most wonderful husband.  When I hurt you, you forgive me.  No matter how much I mess up, you hold me in your arms and whisper your love to me.

You always seek to know me better.  You know my weakness for chocolate.  You know m passion for old movies.  You know my deepest desires and dreams.  You try to make them come true.  You provide everything I need to be happy and content.

I am the most blessed woman in the world.  You are so loving, considerate, sensitive, romantic, and strong.  Every woman wishes you could be her husband.  I am so glad that God decided to give you to me.  You are the best, most loving husband and I want the world to know.  I love you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, hon.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this what it has come to? Husbands spending so much time at ar15.com that the only way their wives can communicate with them is to post on the forums????

BTW, dear, be sure to add chicken breasts and rice to the shopping list. I just have a little more reading to do and I'll be out of my 'special room'. Another hour ought to do it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I need a tissue to hold the tears away.
[>(]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I sorta remember my first post being some like a reply like "Ah-huh" or "hahahaha".  

But a love letter, a LOVE LETTER TO YOUR HUSBAND! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't like carrots.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#7]
[IMG]http://www.duhspot.com/users/smiley/s/cwm/big/cry.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or puke my guts out.

LOL.  Lucky man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top