Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2001 2:27:49 PM EDT
Gent's
A friend gave me a small plastic rifle that has been painted over so many times it's hard to read what model it is.  The gun is a POS, parts gun only but I'm trying to find out if any of the four mags. that came with it can be used with anything else.
The gun is marked Interdynamic. Model K9-99, The model number is the hard part to read, but looks as stated.  
Can any of you gents help me out????
Bill
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a KG-99, which is a closed bolt semi-auto version of the Swedish KG-9 Subgun. Intradynamic bought the manufacturing rights to the KG-99 and then renamed it TEC 9.
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to the net and looked up information on the TEC-9
Interdaynamic was bought out by Intratec, renamed the TEC-9 to DC-9.  In Jan. Intratec went out of business.
Thanks
Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top