Posted: 3/19/2001 5:16:15 AM EST
A friend sent this to me. I wish I could write this well!!
Dear Mr. Ex President
I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for
Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that and I am sending my
"Thank you" for what you have done, specifically
1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica
Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did
I leave anyone out?
2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really
planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now they
know more about it than I did as a senior in college.
3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place(especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know
is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that
certain sexual acts are not sex and one person may have sex while the
other one involved does NOT have sex.
4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new
generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the
Dog" could be plausible after all.
5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look
graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John
Kennedy look moral.
6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.
7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonments
from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal
convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.
8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our
foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations"
carefully disguised as necessary trips.
9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars of excess tax money.
I really didn't need it in the first place and I can't think of a more well
deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned dollars than jet fuel for
all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies
have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.
10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of
convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them
11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware, I'm sure that
Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming
gifts you've received from your "friends".
12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for
vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also
appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen,
towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.)
out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus
less tax dollars spent on jet fuel, thank you!
13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar
advance for her upcoming "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $5 million
advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!
God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so
wisely and frugally.
A U.S. Citizen
P.S. Please pass along a special thank you to Al Gore for "inventing"
the Internet wi
Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!
You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.