Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:27:35 PM EDT
Already posted in hometown, but I wanted a little more exposure for those that might be traveling through.

I had been keeping up with the recent events regarding fuel and such and decided to go ahead and fill up the vehicles and the gas containers. I live in Mt. Juliet which is a burb outside east of N'ville. At 3:00 pm CST 9/1/05, I stopped at two stations that were out of gas, I did find gas at a Kroger but only regular unleaded. As I was finishing up a fuel truck pulled up and was delivering the higher grades. I had a short conversation with the fuel guy who was busy as hell, I asked him what the outlook is from his/their side of things.....his exact words   "scary as hell...get it while you can"

Might want to think about getting some fuel as soon as you can.

be safe, Lane
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks dude.

Im in Knoxville and its getting crazy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow I never thought it would get this serious. Even though im in OR ill be stopping by the arco to fill up my gas cans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top