Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 9:42:50 AM EDT
I've got a Cold Steel Spartan knife.  Needed a new pocket clip for the left side.  So, I called them up and asked them for pricing on the clip.  

No charge.  They put it out to me priority mail 2nd day.  I should have it Saturday.  

It's nice that they are willing to send me a $6 part for free but the big plus is that they went out of their way to get it to me quickly.  

Thanks Cold Steel!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a vaquero years ago that is a great blade.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually just a made a big order of a bunch of push knive, great blades.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
i like mine
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone seems to be on the fence about these guys, what is the actual gouge on their products

I want me a vietnam tomahawk BAD
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Had a similar experience with SOG. Lost a bolt in my powerlock steep and cheap special, called 'em up and had it within 5 days. Small bolt to hold lock in place on handle was missing. They sent me 2 full bolts and nuts, only needed just an end nut.
I also have cold steel gear, like it. Now leathermans on the other hand, no leatherman has ever cut the electric fence line my powerlock has without breaking like a little sissy girl only nicking the wire. Hijack over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top