Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2004 5:09:31 AM EST
forum.pagans.org//bbs/index.php
Found this forum and thought it was interesting. Thought I'd like to share it with the other "Pagans" here on the board. Talk to ya'll later.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:12:39 AM EST
A WIIIIIIIITCH!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:13:13 AM EST
BURNNNNNN HIIMMMMMMMMM!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:13:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:
BURNNNNNN HIIMMMMMMMMM!

+1

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:14:30 AM EST
Pass...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:16:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By peekay:
A WIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Actually, more of a Shamanistic/Gnostic/Celtic Traditionalist.LOL
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:17:31 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:19:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By TNFrank:

A WIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

Actually, more of a Shamanistic/Gnostic/Celtic Traditionalist.LOL

AHHHHHH!!!
you see he confessed!

burn him!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:27:28 AM EST
Found a link to nude gothic lesbian chicks within 2 minutes. Sweet!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:33:19 AM EST
People Against Goodnees And Normalcy

P.A.G.A.N.

don't forget your goat leggings !
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:36:23 AM EST
I'm confused...if there's a Christian thread on this board, the athiests/"agnostics"/pagans come in to bash them right away. Where are the Christians to bash the pagans...?

[crickets]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:37:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By fizassist:
I'm confused...if there's a Christian thread on this board, the athiests/"agnostics"/pagans come in to bash them right away. Where are the Christians to bash the pagans...?

[crickets]

I am sure I can find a few, but what's the point?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:44:27 AM EST

[crickets]

Gee, I guess you missed this thread:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=286014
I say something "negative" about Christianity and next thing ya' know they all want to lynch me at the nearest tree. Ya'll like being "Christian" fine, I like being a Pagan and just wanted to share a link that I found with others here on the board that may be of like mind. You believe your myth and I'll believe mine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:45:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
WaaHoo!
A place where I can talk to new age, crystal wearing, tree worshiping freaks.

STOP IT, Legs! I can't breath!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:47:22 AM EST
Disturbing
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:47:39 AM EST

I say something "negative" about Christianity and next thing ya' know they all want to lynch me at the nearest tree.

Maybe you shouldn't say something "negative" about Christianity. And if you do, it should be more informed.

Otherwise, wanna fight about it?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:49:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By Zaphod:

WaaHoo!

You forgot "long haired, sandal wearing, non-property owing, commune living."-oh, wait, that was Jesus, guess I'm in good company. LOL
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:50:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 6:00:13 AM EST by EricTheHun]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:50:32 AM EST

[crickets]

Gee, I guess you missed this thread:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=286014
I say something "negative" about Christianity and next thing ya' know they all want to lynch me at the nearest tree. Ya'll like being "Christian" fine, I like being a Pagan and just wanted to share a link that I found with others here on the board that may be of like mind. You believe your myth and I'll believe mine.

You REALLY need to learn how to read.

When CHRISTIANS start a thread to discuss CHRISTIAN topics with CHRISTIANS, you peopl show up and crash the party EVERY TIME.

THIS is a thread started by a PAGAN for PAGANS, and so far, only ONE statement which can remotely be looked at as a bash has been posted. The others were jokes.

See the difference?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:52:00 AM EST

WaaHoo!

You forgot "long haired, sandal wearing, non-property owing, commune living."-oh, wait, that was Jesus, guess I'm in good company. LOL

Yeah, but He didn't hug trees, hum mantras, or wear crystals, did He?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:58:24 AM EST

When CHRISTIANS start a thread to discuss CHRISTIAN topics with CHRISTIANS, you peopl show up and crash the party EVERY TIME.

You'd think this was general discussion or something...

My injection into a thread is totally contextual. I will never pipe up in a 'prayers requested' thread, but a 'Godlessness is killing America' thread demands my attendance.

THIS is a thread started by a PAGAN for PAGANS, and so far, only ONE statement which can remotely be looked at as a bash has been posted. The others were jokes.

See the difference?

We shrug them off because they are immaterial. If they were truely a force, all would take a much more combative stance.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:02:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By Red_Beard:
BURNNNNNN HIIMMMMMMMMM!

Wait wait wait, you have to see if he floats first, or at least weighs as much as a duck...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:03:23 AM EST
Why would a Christian even look at a thread that identifies a pagan forum to start with?

(scratching head...confused...)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:13:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 6:29:54 AM EST by EricTheHun]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:14:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By pen:
Why would a Christian even look at a thread that identifies a pagan forum to start with?

(scratching head...confused...)

Thank you Pen. I posted this here for my fellow Pagans, not for Christians but then, you know Christians, they absolutely have to convert everyone that they meet or they just don't feel right about themselves. Kind of reminds me of an "anti gun" person, they've just got to reach all of the gun owners so they can save them from themselves.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:18:03 AM EST
And dancing naked around a bonfire! You forgot the naked dancing!!!!

oh wait, that was my last house party.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:18:04 AM EST
And I thought all this time it was because we're all such argumentative types.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:19:02 AM EST
Can I come to the next house party?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:21:38 AM EST
Thanks TNFrank. I'll check it out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:32:00 AM EST
You're welcome TBF.
And another thing, I think Christians try so hard to convert everyone because they just can't stand the thought that someone would have a different "truth" then they do. I guess they feel that the more people believe in Christianity the more "right" they are. They all but destroyed the traditions of our Native American people and just can't let things be. I won't/don't preach Paganism to people, why do Christians feel compelled to push their religion off on everyone?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:32:49 AM EST
Its a Middle Eastern thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:33:37 AM EST
What? No talk about Airsoft?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:34:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By Persephone:
And dancing naked around a bonfire! You forgot the naked dancing!!!!

OH OH OH OH OH OH

I want to dance naked around a campfire with my wife.

Does that count?

Or am I a terrible sinner?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:36:15 AM EST

You're welcome TBF.
And another thing, I think Christians try so hard to convert everyone because they just can't stand the thought that someone would have a different "truth" then they do. I guess they feel that the more people believe in Christianity the more "right" they are. They all but destroyed the traditions of our Native American people and just can't let things be. I won't/don't preach Paganism to people, why do Christians feel compelled to push their religion off on everyone?

Becasuse, as a Christian; it's one of the basic requirements. [See Bible]
Not push, but educate.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:37:25 AM EST

A WIIIIIIIITCH!!!!

What make you think she is a witch?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:38:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By ANGST:
People Against Goodnees And Normalcy

P.A.G.A.N.

don't forget your goat leggings !

And that movie was set in california.. we all know cali's standing 'round here. He He

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:39:12 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:40:16 AM EST
I say to each their own. Seriously though I bet there are more pagans on this board than you realize (not me though), they just might be too scared to come out and say it...so here's to you Frank
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:46:29 AM EST
Frank I don't believe in your pagan gods because my friend died who believed in them and I'm really just angry at them.

thanks for sharing though

p.s. I'm also a little ashamed of my behaviour and I fear their judgement so I deny them to make myself feel a little better

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:48:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By GTOJudge885:
I say to each their own. Seriously though I bet there are more pagans on this board than you realize (not me though), they just might be too scared to come out and say it...so here's to you Frank

I'd even be willing to bet that there are more then a few "Christian Pagans" here as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:53:26 AM EST

I'd even be willing to bet that there are more then a few "Christian Pagans" here as well.

What is a Christian Pagan?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:00 AM EST
The ironic thing is that what we think of as Christianity today has a great deal of paganism blended into it. This was a natural and necessary as the Christian religion became the dominant form of worship and absorbed the vast majority of the pagans, particularly in the Roman Empire. Even the savage, pagan Gothic Huns were absorbed over the centuries by missionaries. Hmm, Hun = Pagan.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:50 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By Persephone:

What is a Christian Pagan?

Someone who is a Christian in name only. They still drink, cuss, smoke, are superstitious and hold to things that are not Christian. They're Pagans at heart and only pretend to be Christian to "fit in" with everyone.
As far as the Elder Gods, they're still very much with us to this day. Every hear of "Thursday" or more correctly "Thor's Day"? What about Saturn's Day or maybe you know it as Saturday.
www.home.earthlink.net/~darkhand/sat_gate.htm
Check out this link for more info on the days of the week. Also, like has been said, "Christanity" has adopted so many "Pagan" believes that I'd be willing to bet that a 1st. Century Christian wouldn't even recognize it as his religion today.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:03:19 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:04:23 AM EST

Dude that site is pathetic. Why the hell anyone would put their faith in spells and magic cards.
Look at all of these lost idiots beging for a reading for some wannabe witch psychic.
forum for idiots

Bottom line TNFrank, most of you pagans recognize and believe that their are many demons and
lessor gods in this mystical world of yours. Why pray to a evil of weak spirit when you can go straight
to the big man himself?

as opposed to praying to a god and expecting results?

I'd bet that the percentage of successful spells is identical to the percentage of answered prayers.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:07:08 AM EST

...but then, you know Christians, they absolutely have to convert everyone that they meet or they just don't feel right about themselves.

I'm sorry. Have I ever given you the impresssion that I'm trying to convert you?

If so, I sincerely apologize, because my intent was never such.

I'm having a hard enough time trying to save my own soul and helping others save theirs to worry about guys like you who don't believe you have one.

By all means, go hug your trees, or lick your frogs, or skin your cats, or tap your crystals, or do whatever makes you happy.

All I will ask that you get your facts straight when addressing my faith. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:08:01 AM EST
ETH - your point is valid and subtle, but how something is practiced (i.e. various church practices) is how something is perceived to be.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:08:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
You'd think this was general discussion or something...

My injection into a thread is totally contextual. I will never pipe up in a 'prayers requested' thread, but a 'Godlessness is killing America' thread demands my attendance.

Then don't bitch when we show up in yours. (Not that YOU have, but you get the idea).
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:10:05 AM EST
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top