Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 8:47:27 PM EDT
After President Trump left Phoenix, he came to Reno for the American Legion convention. He was able to give his speech, sign a law benefiting veterans, and then leave with no rioting taking place.  The left wing protesters were able to express their disagreement with President Trump without attacking the police or any President Trump supporters. Although some of the weasels on our city council didn't like it (I'll tell them what I think during their next election), the city police force was not overwhelmed.  I guess it helps that school (University of Nevada) was in session when he spoke (10:30 am) and we aren't known for extreme leftism.  Washoe county did vote for Hillary in the election but it was fairly close and we had a marijuana legalization bill on the ballot as well.

Why is that so difficult?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top