Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/12/2005 1:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2005 10:11:24 PM EDT by FieroLoki]

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:38:36 PM EDT
Good looking youg man
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:55:45 PM EDT
scratching his butt in public............. hmmm i wonder where he learned that from???

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:59:47 PM EDT
cute kid

EPOCH
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:59:47 PM EDT
Nice!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:07:08 PM EDT
Very cute little fella!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:14:11 PM EDT
beautiful boy.................now listen to that John Lennon song................... makes my cry every time even though I dont even have children.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:14:32 PM EDT
Cute little bugger!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:25:12 PM EDT
It wasnt me...

Originally Posted By cruze5:
scratching his butt in public............. hmmm i wonder where he learned that from???

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:25:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
It wasnt me...

Good looking child,you sure it wan't you?

My mother farted once in front of us(me my brother and two sisters)I knew what had happened and moved away! my little brother asked my mother Mamma did you toot? She answered no,he said well did your butt toot??

Children are mirrors!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:55:54 PM EDT
He is mine, no dout about that.... As far scrathcing his but, Hmmmmmmmmm. But thats the reason right there I may be moving to Utah. Worth it dont ya thing???
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:57:37 PM EDT

Looks more like a windup for a pitch.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:10:57 PM EDT
Enjoy while you can, they grow much too fast. my children are 17 & 19, and my wife still has some of their old baby clothes.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:11:04 PM EDT
One more his mom just sent me....

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:13:52 PM EDT
Very cute kid, we have one of those same pop-up sprinklers, the little ones love it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:29:23 AM EDT
FieroLoki, how old is he?

He's so cute!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:39:47 AM EDT
That is a fine young man. You need more like him!
And he needs some sisters too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:44:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2005 10:45:34 AM EDT by Buzz70]
Hey Fier, so you life in Texas and your son in Utah? If you can, you should move to be with your son. Man you will regret it later if you don't. If I'm reading into this wrong then I'm sorry. And I in no way mean to offend. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids and I wish you all the happiness in the world with your son.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:18:39 PM EDT
He is 4

Originally Posted By deej86:
FieroLoki, how old is he?

He's so cute!

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:21:10 PM EDT
He is in Wyoming right now in a shit hole of a town. He and his mother are moving to Utah at some point just not sure when. Im not in Wyoming cause the only thing near him is oil field work and my back cannot handle it. Once they get into Utah, im going to get a job and a place to live and move up there. I think I can handle being in the same state as his mother but not the same town. So while im waiting on them to move im getting all my "ducks in a row" .

lly Posted By Buzz70:
Hey Fier, so you life in Texas and your son in Utah? If you can, you should move to be with your son. Man you will regret it later if you don't. If I'm reading into this wrong then I'm sorry. And I in no way mean to offend. I just couldn't imagine being away from my kids and I wish you all the happiness in the world with your son.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:48:46 PM EDT

He is in Wyoming right now in a shit hole of a town. He and his mother are moving to Utah at some point just not sure when. Im not in Wyoming cause the only thing near him is oil field work and my back cannot handle it. Once they get into Utah, im going to get a job and a place to live and move up there. I think I can handle being in the same state as his mother but not the same town. So while im waiting on them to move im getting all my "ducks in a row" .

lly Posted By Buzz70:

Don't mean to pry, but are you a divorced dad Fiero?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:17:44 PM EDT
Never married, was close but didnt get that far into it.

Originally Posted By deej86:

lly Posted By Buzz70:

Don't mean to pry, but are you a divorced dad Fiero?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:40:04 PM EDT
Enjoy them while you can. They soon grow up to be know-it-all teenagers.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:04:06 PM EDT
Ive mised the past 2 years, im looking forward to it ALL!!!!!!

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Enjoy them while you can. They soon grow up to be know-it-all teenagers.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:10:39 PM EDT

www.fieroloki.com/images/July-05116.JPG

This is the sweetest picture ever! What a cute boy. How old? He looks about the age of my youngest.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:17:35 PM EDT
Feb. 1st he was 4. I gota get a pic of me up at that age, cant tell the difference... Might be a abd thing though, look at me now. LOL!!!

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

www.fieroloki.com/images/July-05116.JPG

This is the sweetest picture ever! What a cute boy. How old? He looks about the age of my youngest.

Patty

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:26:04 PM EDT
He's a big boy! My little guy is two years older! Patty
Top Top