Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:31:13 AM EDT
This video is kinda nasty in the sense that it could happen as a home invasion scenario

...look at the time the inside guy wasted in getting to a gun of sometype at first contact with the boogeyman. It was a small amount of time, and I rule at monday morning quarterbacking, but still....What would you have done if you were legit and faced this nastiness?

..apologies if posted before.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:54:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:03:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 1:06:59 AM EDT by Ragnaroc]
Not much to say.
If you are stupid enough to play the game in Florida without a locked door and a piece on your hip, I guess you are just darwin material.

ETA- or anywhere for that matter, dealers get knocked out even in Fairbanks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:04:16 AM EDT
That guy had no access control on his house.

No access control = No warning = dead
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:05:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ragnaroc:
Not much to say.
If you are stupid enough to play the game in Florida without a locked door and a piece on your hip, I guess you are just darwin material.

Yeah, if you're a dealer and making enemies you might want to be ready for some shit like this.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:09:59 AM EDT
I have to call BS. Thats a staged show.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:12:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDOC:

I agree
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:14:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BigBang:

I agree

Yep. Why is there no sound in the video except for the gunshots?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:21:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 1:22:14 AM EDT by Colt_SBR]

Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

I agree

Yep. Why is there no sound in the video except for the gunshots?

We have a winner. I agree.

Who is going to set up a camera to video the inside and not have security to prevent entry?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:24:16 AM EDT
dohhh.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:28:51 AM EDT
What the heck is "fried egg tits"???
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:34:18 AM EDT

I agree

NO it is NOT faked

I saw it featured on a news documentary. They interviewed the dead girls family and they can attest to how real it was. One dead girl was an African American and aspiring model (about 21). The other a blonde beauty.

The guys house had been robbed before and he set up cameras. Never thinking he'd film his own death

It DID happen and the girls are dead as well as the drug dealing loser.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:38:41 AM EDT
Well, like I said then, idiot darwin material.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:52:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 2:54:04 AM EDT by Phil_A_Steen]
The video was quite real.

Here's the story: Link
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:21:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pv74:

yeah WTF?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:23:12 AM EDT
Cry me a fucking river, drugdealers
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:40:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gun-fan:

Originally Posted By pv74:

yeah WTF?

I think this is done so that if someone takes the video and wants to host it as their own, they will either have to leave that in, showing where they got it from (as the bottom logo could be easily removed while this couldn't) or cut part of the video out.

Kind of like how news photo sites like gettyimages will often put the name of the site right across the centre of the photo.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:46:12 AM EDT
That vid was the real deal. My Mom was on the Jury for that trial.

echo6
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:00:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:26:39 AM EDT
Most likely the sound effects were added later for effect with the narration.

Thats why I thought initially it was not real as well. Why do you only hear certain things? Its like those chase videos you see on TV. All that sound, sirens, helicopters, screeching etc are sound effects that the TV show added.

So thats probably why it looks fake. But it isnt.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:34:15 AM EDT
Were the victims tied up? If not, why do the others not move when the first one is shot.

I hope those fuckers fry.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:37:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:58:24 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:16:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:18:17 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:18:18 AM EDT
tagged for home, dead drug dealers are always great entertainment
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:18:48 AM EDT
tag 4 home
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:23:58 AM EDT
Echo6, I'm glad your mother voted to fry the mother****er. Good for her.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:27:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:

Yeah, and watching young women being executed is always a thrill.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:04:54 AM EDT
I haven't seen the video but why do you guys think this is over drugs? The article says it was simply a robbery and that maybe one of the robbers reccognised the man(night club owner), and decided to kill them all.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:10:02 AM EDT
I say it is a fake as well.

Someone search Fried Egg Tits
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:17:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 7:22:26 AM EDT by t-stox]
The actual film probably had no sound and someone decided to add it in for "effect" but that did'nt sound like a real gun to me. The film was real. As per the stories above. The plain fact is despite what people think most "drug dealers" are NOT mafia or crazy Colombians. For all we know he was just a low level "social dealer" who just dealt small amounts to people. Most people like that DONT carry weapons. Did the "home invaders" get ripped off from him? or did they know he was a dealer and just decided to rob him? THe fact is when most peoople are confronted with deadly force they tend to "freeze in the headlights" and act passive, hoping the person would just take the money or whatever and leave. that's why, as i type this, i have a gun not more than 6 inches from my hands . What kind of gun you say? Shotie? Pistolerro? m1 carbine? PPSH-41? who's to say? the only way to find out is to break into my house. Go ahead i dare ya!

PS- always wanted to see if SFX would live up to it's rep.
pss- SFX OR is it SXT? you know that "black talon stuff"
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:27:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 6:31:22 AM EDT by echo6]

Originally Posted By Phil_A_Steen:

Before Mom (God rest her soul) was on that jury, she was against capital punishment. It was this very video that put her on the other side of the fence. After seeing the video in court and hearing the testimony that went along with it, she did a complete 180. She was pretty shaken up for a while after seeing it.

edit to add- I did not know at the time what it was that had happened in court that had her so upset, she would not tell me anything about the case till it was over. I deducted on my own that she was on the Nickelodeon Murder trial just form the amount of time she was required to serve. The second trial (the 1st ended in a hung jury)on which she served as a juror lasted over a year.
echo6
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:33:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By echo6:

Before Mom (God rest her soul) was on that jury, she was against capital punishment. It was this very video that put her on the other side of the fence. After seeing the video in court and hearing the testimony that went along with it, she did a complete 180. She was pretty shaken up for a while after seeing it.

edit to add- I did not know at the time what it was that had happened in court that had her so upset, she would not tell me anything about the case till it was over. I deducted on my own that she was on the Nickelodeon Murder trial just form the amount of time she was required to serve. The second trial (the 1st ended in a hung jury)on which she served as a juror lasted over a year.
echo6

How do you get a hung jury with video of the guys executing three people???
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:33:05 AM EDT
WTF was the non shooter doing to his gun? Did he fuck it up pistol whipping the guy? And why was it so long - did it have a can on it?

Personally, after the first shot I would have gotten up an been an animal. Shoot me 10 times, maybe I will have a chance though. But that sucks for the chicks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:39:52 AM EDT
Interesting

Ibar, the son of a Spanish jai-alai player, qualified for Spanish citizenship after his 2000 conviction. One of the main benefits is that Spanish officials are lobbying for his life to be spared because the European Union, which does not permit the execution of convicts.

Spanish citizens have raised tens of thousands of dollars to help pay for Ibar's appeals.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:

Yeah, and watching young women being executed is always a thrill.

As one of my old sergeants used to say, "That's the high price of low livin'."
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:12:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Interesting

Ibar, the son of a Spanish jai-alai player, qualified for Spanish citizenship after his 2000 conviction. One of the main benefits is that Spanish officials are lobbying for his life to be spared because the European Union, which does not permit the execution of convicts.

Spanish citizens have raised tens of thousands of dollars to help pay for Ibar's appeals.

Good, I hope that the money lines the lawyers' pockets, and the guy gets the switch.
He committed the murder long before he was eligible of spanish citizenship, and even if he was a spanish citizen, who cares? He committed murder, and gets to ride the lightening.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:18:20 AM EDT
Tag
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:24:09 AM EDT
Damn
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:37:42 AM EDT
I highly doubt this guy was selling drugs, if I owned a nightclub I wouldn't be taking the risk of being a small time dealer.

From the article:

Ibar and Penalver, who is now 32, were first tried together in 1998. That proceeding ended in a mistrial with a hung jury. They were tried again separately. A jury convicted Penalver and voted 12-0 for death. Ibar's jury voted 9-3 for death after a trial before a different judge.

so 3 people on the jury felt that the guy that executed all 3 and took his mask off was less deserving of the death penalty than the guy that didn't shoot them and never showed his face? He must have had a good lawyer....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:38:29 AM EDT
quite a shame for the chicks.

serves em right for hanging out with low life scum though... the life of criminals looks really glamorous until you see this video, har har
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:51:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:53:00 AM EDT
TAG for home
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:00:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:

Originally Posted By echo6:

echo6

How do you get a hung jury with video of the guys executing three people???

If you've ever been on a hung jury, all it takes is one asshole to hang it up.

I was on a jury for a civil trial, took a week. 11 of us were in complete agreement that the plaintiff contributed to his own injuries and should receive nothing. 1 was an idiot.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:10:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By -Duke-Nukem-:

Originally Posted By Mister44:
WTF was the non shooter doing to his gun? Did he fuck it up pistol whipping the guy? And why was it so long - did it have a can on it?

I think the non-shooter's gun is a short barreled shotgun. Looks like a sawed off Mossberg or 870 to me but its hard to tell.

I was thinking about this situation a little this morning. From the point of view of the dead dealer, I don't think you really have a chance against an El Presidente vs. two assailants armed with a handgun and a sawed off. Not at that range and not when they have surprised you.

If dealer is carrying a small CCW piece I think it breaks down this way: At worst, he's sitting down and can't clear leather very quickly, they spot him trying to draw, and he gets blasted before he gets a shot off. At best, he goes after the shotgun guy and somehow gets an instant stop before being blasted by the handgun guy. The girls don't really have a chance to escape either way, and dealer ends up dead pretty quickly no matter how you look at it.

The only way dealer and girls possibly live is if dealer knows perps are coming and has something serious like a machine pistol, SBR, or Striker 12 hidden under the table and already in his hands. Even then he willl have to be a good shot, the perps will have to be bad shots, and with alot of lead flying around at that range its still likely that people are going to get hit left and right. Proximity negates skill. And nobody I've ever heard of CCW's a Striker 12 in their own house all the time.

Proximity negates skill.

Quoted for emphasis. You train a lot and are a skilled shot, and are facing a tweeker who's never fired a gun except to get more dope. Distance is your friend!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:14:26 AM EDT

I think the non-shooter's gun is a short barreled shotgun. Looks like a sawed off Mossberg or 870 to me but its hard to tell.

I was thinking about this situation a little this morning. From the point of view of the dead dealer, I don't think you really have a chance against an El Presidente vs. two assailants armed with a handgun and a sawed off. Not at that range and not when they have surprised you.

If dealer is carrying a small CCW piece I think it breaks down this way: At worst, he's sitting down and can't clear leather very quickly, they spot him trying to draw, and he gets blasted before he gets a shot off. At best, he goes after the shotgun guy and somehow gets an instant stop before being blasted by the handgun guy. The girls don't really have a chance to escape either way, and dealer ends up dead pretty quickly no matter how you look at it.

The only way dealer and girls possibly live is if dealer knows perps are coming and has something serious like a machine pistol, SBR, or Striker 12 hidden under the table and already in his hands. Even then he willl have to be a good shot, the perps will have to be bad shots, and with alot of lead flying around at that range its still likely that people are going to get hit left and right. Proximity negates skill. And nobody I've ever heard of CCW's a Striker 12 in their own house all the time.

It's all about the element of surprise. If you have some type of warning system or a way to delay entry into your home, then even a prepared person with just a handgun could be effective. You know the points of entry. So you know exactly where to be expecting the bad guys to come in. They may not know exactly where you are. You also have the advantage of taking cover while they will have to be moving and in the open making entry.

Besides, once a gunfight breaks out, there's no way to say for sure what might happen. But had this guy had a weapon ready to go and had been given a few seconds warning that someone was coming (perimeter alarm, security camera, a home that wasn't as easy to enter as a $2 hooker, etc), the whole outcome could have been different. If he had just dropped one of them as they tried to make entry, the others may have not stuck around for the knife fight in a phone book routine. And such a thing could at least give the defender the advantage of shock and surprise. Imagine being the #2 and #3 guy coming through a door, hearing shots ring out (aimed in your direction), followed by the lead man falling to the floor and hearing him scream an unearthly scream as bullets tear into his flesh. It would break your will down pretty quickly I would imagine, unless you well trained and well prepared to deal with such things.

When defending against a home invasion, keeping the element of surprise in your hands is key. It can be done. And even a single defender can make a very bad day, even for multiple bad guys if he's prepared and has the mindset to act quickly when confronted with a threat.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:15:21 AM EDT
Link no worky
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:41:36 AM EDT

I agree that he would probably die either way, but why not try to fight back. If you have nothing to lose, you might as well give it a shot.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:57:16 AM EDT
linkee no workie
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:06:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
linkee no workie

Run a google search for Drug_Deal_Goes_Bad

the only link google finds it the same one that is dead, so then under the link click on cached and google will bring up the cached web page that has the video on it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top