Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2003 2:23:14 PM EDT
Well, I did the grocery shopping today, as the wife was working.  Picked up a bag of biscuits for the mutts, they love those things.  Got home and gave one to my 123lb black lab.  He inhaled it.  But then, he inhales anything, he's a garbage truck.  

The two females sniffed them and looked at me like I was crazy.  Could not coax them into even putting them in their mouths.  Hell, they'll do that much with a rubber toy.

So I finally look at the bag.  Mint and parsley flavored.  Now, what thumb-sucking yahoo decided dogs would eat MINT AND PARSLEY FLAVORED DOG BISCUITS?  Raw meat flavored maybe, dog shit flavored definitely, but MINT AND PARSLEY FLAVORED?

Guess I better start reading labels.  The wife is so much better at this crap than me. [hail2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
hehe

must be the 'new age' of doggie treats

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
(psssst, here in CO, we put those out for the kalifornians/texans/nebraskin's)  dont tell no -one!  lol  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know.... There was a thread about dogs eating cat poop here a few weeks ago.  The key line that made me laugh was "down the hatch it goes".  I don't think they really give a shit what it is.  At least they are more predictable than women.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 2:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw an ad for meat-free dog food for dogs unfortunate enough to be owned (imprisoned?) by hardcore vegans.  

Jest ain't natcherel.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Dawgs eat meat! - unless they'er fags.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#7]
one word 'dogbreath'

granted getting the four-legged garbage disposals to eat them may not be all its cracked up to be.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
one word 'dogbreath'
View Quote

Yep! Lots of dogs need this type of things. Some will eat 'em, some won't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top