Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2002 6:23:17 PM EDT
This needs to be said.. All of us who have been part of the LI Shoots and the Albany trip need to sho thanks to many people. But IMHO the person that stands out setting all this up including the dinner with THE HUN is HELLDOG40. He from the start of the LI shootings have been there cooking and making cards and nameplates. He is the nucleus of these trips IMHO....Yes RAY and Tim Green and Squid have also been a big part of these working.

MARC..Thank YOU for your time and always calling me to see if I wanted to join in the fun. Like everyone here you have given me a chance to enjoy my life again with hope and understanding. I meant to thank you before we left Albany, but you all were so busy.
Special thanks also go out to your wife for also taking charge and control of YOU. She is an angle.
To everyone else lets give special thanks to Marc for making this happen. Lets give special thanks to the Avilias and to each one of us for also making this be a fantastic get together without to much planing. I hope we do it again soon and more will show with their families.

In my heart it is far more than buying guns, but that a bunch of people could have a good time together. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I've said it before...HELLDOG IS THE MAN!

Steve, are you still gonna be in the city tomorrow night?

Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
(Copy from the other thread)

Whoooo-hooooo - The canadian Ballet was uhm UnFrickinReal.  Very many stories to tell about the rest of the trip.  Remember what happens at the ballet stays at the ballet [;)]

Bruno and I are at the Avila's Compound watching Monday Night Football after an outstanding home cooked steak dinner by Ed Sr.  

Great times with great people.

Greg- We are going to Boston in the Morning - We should be back in the city, tomorrow night or Wed. morning.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Dang Dang:
I knew I should have gone up there.
I really wanted to meet Timmy.

I heard that he has given up booze and [b]little[/b] womenz and bought a hotel!

[img]http://www.castlearmshotel.com/images/ext1.jpg[/img]

[img]64.242.166.152/anti3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes I meant Green18...Tom....But Tim Green Has been on my mind. So we will just leave it there. No remarks need to be made or thought...He is still my friend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top