Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2002 1:55:37 AM EDT
Look at what CNN is saying. If any of this is true, sounds like we could have some serious problems on our hands in this nation. Imagine what 5,000 people could do. We need to find these bastards....and fast.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/13/seattle.attack.ap/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 1:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, 5000? WTF are they gonna do?? Nuke LA? Let's all hope so. Crash a 777 into The Space Needle?? Whupty doo, they'll kill all 50 people in that idiot rod. I really think that Seattle/Northwest Area is REAL low on Al-Queda's priority list.

(BTW I truely hope nothing bad happens, I just don't believe the next terrorist action will be in the Pacific NW, and that the media is overplaying all this shit)
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Terrorist training camp in the US ( [size=1]mosques[/size=1] ) ?  WTF?

Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, 5000? WTF are they gonna do?? Nuke LA? Let's all hope so. Crash a 777 into The Space Needle?? Whupty doo, they'll kill all 50 people in that idiot rod. I really think that Seattle/Northwest Area is REAL low on Al-Queda's priority list.
View Quote

They are training there, not operating.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:17:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

(BTW I truely hope nothing bad happens, I just don't believe the next terrorist action will be in the Pacific NW, and that the media is overplaying all this shit)
View Quote

WTF,hope for another terrorist attack.

lock this thread.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:21:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

WTF,hope for another terrorist attack.

lock this thread.
View Quote

What the fuck are you talking about??? READ THE DAMN POST ALL THE WAY THROUGH SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 2:22:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Are you sure it just wasn't the Ducks practicing for the next season?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]
[red][b][size=5]"He also confirmed the owner raised sheep there." [/red][/b][/size=5]

Looks like this was where the 72 virgins were to be coming from...

[8D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:47:20 AM EDT
[#11]
5k??there is probly 10k or 15k  ist here.  more reason to exersise my 2nd amendment right!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Here is what will happen:

The ADL (the FBI's UNQUESTIONED "civilian intel gatheringer organiztion") sees an opportunity, pulls it's "problem, reaction, solution" SOP and tries to link the terrorists to militia groups.

ADL plays the militia=anti-semites=guns in order to drum up support.

Homeland Defense ("pro-gun" Tom Ridge) recommends more "reasonable" gun control (shades of Louis Freeh).

President concurs and as does the political party sheeple.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#13]
This comes hard on the heels of the Justice Department naming King County, Washington as the most vulnerable area in the country due specificly to weak law enforcement...
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The plot thickens
Seattle, London radicals linked, Taliban fighter says

Associated Press
July 15, 2002

SEATTLE - A federal investigation into whether a now-defunct Seattle mosque had ties to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida terrorist network was prompted by information from a British Taliban fighter in custody at Guantanamo Bay, a newspaper reported Sunday.

Feroz Abbassi, 22, told CIA investigators earlier this year that he had traveled to Afghanistan from London in 2000 with a Muslim believed to have ties to a Seattle group suspected of supporting al-Qaida, the Seattle Times reported, citing federal sources it did not identify.

The two men reportedly met at Finsbury Park's North London Central Mosque, operated by Egyptian-born Abu Hamza al-Masri, a suspected al-Qaida recruiter wanted in Yemen on terrorism charges, the Times said.

Masri told the Associated Press on Sunday that he did not know Abbassi and that "this is the first I've heard" of the prisoner's allegations.

"They don't ring a bell as far as our mosque is concerned," Masri said.

The same London mosque had been visited by Zacarias Moussaoui, the only individual charged in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks, and Richard Reid, who is accused of attempting to blow up an American Airlines flight with bombs hidden in his shoes.

The man Abbassi met with - the Times did not identify him - has been described by intelligence sources as a close associate of Masri and helped set up a Web site that encourages jihad against the West.

Abbassi also told investigators that, while in Afghanistan, he met a Swedish citizen who reportedly had been scouting sites for possible al-Qaida training camps in the United States in November 1999. About the same time, two men from the London mosque arrived at a ranch in Bly, Ore., occupied by several members of the Seattle group, the paper said.

A Klamath Falls, Ore., police officer who had questioned the men during a traffic stop on Dec. 14, 1999, gave investigators their names, and Abbassi later identified one as the Swedish man who had told him about the training camp plan, the sources said.

Abbassi was captured by U.S. troops last December in fighting near Khandahar. His information, combined with intelligence information from detectives in Klamath County, Ore., prompted the investigation of the Seattle mosque, Dar-us-Salaam, the Times said.

Former mosque members are being investigated by the FBI and a federal grand jury on suspicion of conspiring to support al-Qaida and Islamic terrorism against the United States.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[red][b][size=5]"He also confirmed the owner raised sheep there." [/red][/b][/size=5]

Looks like this was where the 72 virgins were to be coming from...

[8D]
View Quote

LMAO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top