Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/3/2005 4:30:57 PM EDT
Just interested in the percentages on AR15.com, bump to the top please.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
first one to vote, yay! I voted the first option.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The Bush presidency is one massive wasted opportunity.

He had the bully pulpit. He wasted it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm just not sure enough at this time to participate in the poll. I wholeheartedly supported him before the 04 election but with the immigration issue and these two weak pics for the court, plus the way he keeps taking it in the ass from the Dems, I just don't know if I do anymore. The way he rolled over on the Katrina issue really made me question him. He should have stuck it hard to the dems that were making shit up during that. The facts were on his side and he just rolled over and took responsibility....  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If you had asked me this morning, I would have given my approval.

After pissing away the SCOTUS nomination, he can go to hell. I'm done with him.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I think we need a strong CONSERVATIVE in the white house. I miss Reagan.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't vote because I'm somewhere in between. I'm not trilled with President Bush but I probably would be lees thrilles if Senator Kerry won the election.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Option #2 here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A big +1.

Where's Social Security Reform?
Where's Immigration Reform?

In my opinion, the GOP screwed up big time when they didn't go ahead and use this scorched earth policy in regards to appointment of conservative judges to the bench.  You think the Democrats would have compromised if they had been in the same situation?  If you do, you better get your head examined.

He's done some things correctly.  I think he's handled the war on terror fairly well...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Inbetween #1 and #2, leaning towards #2.  Bush needs to stick it to the libs and he hasn't been doing that so much lately.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:47:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I didn't vote because I'm somewhere in between. I'm not trilled with President Bush but I probably would be lees thrilles if Senator Kerry won the election.

The issue is NOT whether Bush is better than Kerry.

The issue is whether the Bush presidency measures up.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And in the latter department it is woefully inadequate.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Its not a good sign that 50% of people most likely to support him (per present poll results) are disappointed with his presidency.

Fortunately, the Dems have not yet figgered out Bush has already decided agaisnt running for re-election.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I can't phrase it much better than this.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah, I think we need a strong CONSERVATIVE in the white house. I miss Reagan.

+1
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If he was up for re-election, I'd vote for him again.  

If the only option were Kerry (or his ilk) prolly most people would.

But that is NOT the issue.

The issue is "Has Bush met your standards of a good / great President?"

On HIS OWN merits - NOT as compared to some Marxist-lite.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#18]
It's a telling sign when the best defense of Bush is that he's not someone else.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#19]
not a huge Bush fan
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Don't forget the rising tide of corporate facism in this country since Bush became President.

Unhappy with what Bush has done since his re-election.

Glad that we did'nt get either of the alternatives.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You should thank him that N. Korea, India, Syria, and Lybia arent nuking New England right now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I agree.  Public spending out of control.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Pleased, not satisfied, and never contented.

I'm still with Bush and not because he isn't Kerry by the way. I'm not happy with everything but concreting what he's been up against [the media] he's doing well.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You should thank him that N. Korea, India, Syria, and Lybia arent nuking New England right now.

"Thank you Pres Bush that we're not all dead."

"That said Mr. President, you do realize , sir, that domestic policy is ALSO required of the president, do you not??"

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm still with Bush and not because he isn't Kerry by the way. I'm not happy with everything but concreting what he's been up against [the media] he's doing well.  

The media, Sept 11, Katrina - he's up against alot.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Extremely disappointed with the lack of effort to control the border.   Very, very happy with the war on terror.   If a puke lib was in office, we'd have been attacked again by now - not to mention the action in both Afghanistan & Iraq would've never happened (....sorry-assed, pacifist, liberal sumbitches..).

I agree with you that we would have been attacked again if Bush had not been in office, and had it not been for the steps that we have taken under his leadership to make America more secure. I also agree that using the military to kill terrorists in places like Afghanistan and Iraq is a good thing and if there were a lefty in charge we would not be undertaking this action.

However, I am mad as hell about the fact that Iraq is going to become an "Islamic Republic" very similar to Iran. I am also mad as hell about the fact that we have not killed that cave dwelling rag wrapping goat fucking cocksucer Osama Bin Laden. I don't care if he is just a figure head, I want him dead on principle alone.

I am also disappointed with Bush's Red Carpet on the Rio Grande policy, the fact that the war debt that Iraq was supposed to reimburse us for has been forgiven, the fact that Bush told the UN he wants to forgive 100% of the debt owed by poor African nations (and continue giving them handouts), and slew of other shit that he has just plain fucked up.

That said, if there were an election tomorrow and it was between Bush and some other liberal fucktard, then I would vote for Bush again.

I'm sick and tired of having to choose between the less fucked of two assholes though.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I supported him during the election but I have been less then happy with his weak nominations for judges for the SC, and on the immigration/illegal alian issue. He is wasting an incredible opportunity and I am not impressed with him. NO is a non issue, as the city was full of idiots, and many of those were "in charge". He has been wimping out lately and it shows.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:27:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The media, Sept 11, Katrina - he's up against alot.

Bush could personally hand out 100 dollar bill to every poor person he sees for the rest of his time in office. And all you'd hear about is how he should have given more.... from the Democrats and the media

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Today is just another straw that will break the back of his support and could hurt Republicans in 2006 and 2008.  More and more members of the Republican base are questioning what the difference is between the two parties anymore.  A clearer message could not have been sent last year when he was reelected and since then he has done nothing on the border, Iraqi's are not stepping up to defend their own country, and he just appointed his lawyer to the supreme court.  

I am ardant supported but I am so disappointed.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I voted for him both times the first time because I was really behind him, the 2nd beacuse a pile of dog shit  on the sidewalk was a better choice than Kerry. My two big gripes are below:

1) Close the F*&^ing borders!!!! What part of that do you not get???

2) Catering to the Dems. He has gotten too liberal, it appears that is is more concerned about what the left thinks than what the people that got him elected want.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#32]
He lost me with the border thing.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Bush sucks

But so does any candidate NBC, FOX, CNN and all the others want you to vote for.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Unfortunately he can't do much about the border without screwing himself and the Republicans. If he closes the border he be painted a racist and anti-latino, and if he pushs to punish people for hiring illegals his is being anti-business.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Bush sucks

But so does any candidate NBC, FOX, CNN and all the others want you to vote for.

I can't believe that screenname wasn't already taken.  2001-2004 I was satisfied and content with President Bush. The last year has been a disappointment on most issues (he hasn't been conservative enough, if at all).
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Its alright,  but could be better, like better gun laws.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Voted #2

Hopefully we will do better with the next one.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately he can't do much about the border without screwing himself and the Republicans. If he closes the border he be painted a racist and anti-latino, and if he pushs to punish people for hiring illegals his is being anti-business.

He is screwing Republicans now by ignoring the border, that will be more harmful than making the liberals mad. Instead of the Liberals just being mad (which is a given) he is making everybody disgruntled.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK.....President Bush has been an abissmal disapointment.  But still better than what I would have expected from Snator Kerry
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#40]
While controlling both houses and winning a second term with 52% of the vote, He could have done more, hell anything to further the conservative cause.

saddened
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is screwing Republicans now by ignoring the border, that will be more harmful than making the liberals mad. Instead of the Liberals just being mad (which is a given) he is making everybody disgruntled.

You'd be surprised at who employs illegals........I know of two companies right now that 40% of their workforce is working off "bad paper" and that's just in Ohio. From what JT tells me most of the food industry in CA is illegal, and that's just in the "nice" places.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
While controlling both houses and winning a second term with 52% of the vote, He could have done more, hell anything to further the conservative cause.

saddened

That is my feeling exactly. Of course he is better than the democratic offering, that's a given. They have squandered an opportunity to make things better by accepting more of the same.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Don't forget the rising tide of corporate facism in this country since Bush became President.

I can't believe this one got passed over for so long.

Go back to D.U.m you capitalist hating, commie troll.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe this one got passed over for so long.

Go back to D.U.m you capitalist hating, commie troll.

+1 JHMC79

Do these DU trolls think  we've never heard their little catch phrases before???

Right off the talking points....

"...rise fo corporate fascism....." PLEASE

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
corporate facism

Define that, if you will. It sounds like something you might have read off the signs of the dirty hippy anarchist protestors last weekend in Washington DC.

corporate fascism - my boss requiring I show up on time for work, and paying me the going rate for the work I do.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I voted for him both times the first time because I was really behind him, the 2nd beacuse a pile of dog shit  on the sidewalk was a better choice than Kerry. My two big gripes are below:

1) Close the F*&^ing borders!!!! What part of that do you not get???

2) Catering to the Dems. He has gotten too liberal, it appears that is is more concerned about what the left thinks than what the people that got him elected want.

I couldn't have said it any better. I feel the same way.

I hate the liberal idiots who bash the President
over ridiculous things that are not his fault, and he has definately had
the most difficult Presidency since FDR or Ronald Reagan (God rest his soul),
but damn.......what has he been thinking? He is alienating alot of his core supporters.

If things do not improve, it is going to be tough for ANY Republican candidate to beat
Kerry if he gets the nod in '08. And you can bet your ass that Kerry will run again.
I can hear that smug turd saying "I told you so" already.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1 JHMC79

Do these DU trolls think  we've never heard their little catch phrases before???

Right off the talking points....

"...rise fo corporate fascism....." PLEASE

You said it garandman,

Hardcore conservatives can't blow off a little steam about Bush not being hardcore enough without some marxist puke jumping in.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
corporate fascism

Define that, if you will. It sounds like something you might have read off the signs of the dirty hippy anarchist protesters last weekend in Washington DC.

Nope, just stating the facts as I see them.

I'm talking about the intrusion of your workplace into your private life, things that come to mind immediately:

The corporate "Code of ethical conduct"
"Core Values"
The "Diversity" Movement

If one violates any of these "Workplace Agreements" The penalty is corrective action up to and including dismissal from your job.

The American worker is shedding his workplace rights faster than crap through a goose, so that he may hold onto his paycheck for a few more weeks until his job is off-shored by the greedy corporate pricks who are really calling the shots here in the USA.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The American worker is shedding his workplace rights faster than crap through a goose, so that he may hold onto his paycheck for a few more weeks until his job is off-shored by the greedy corporate pricks who are really calling the shots here in the USA.

"American worker" ...."workplace rights" .....

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! Right out of the Marxist glossary.

Your "right"  as a "worker" is to GET ANOTHER JOB if you don't like where you work.

You think your so clever, but you are as transparent as can be.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top