Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:16:10 PM EDT
I was outside pruning apple trees and heard wind in a bird's wings, very loud - like a crow times ten. I looked up and a bald eagle flew right over me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's an omen...A sign....

I interpret it to mean a Bald Eagle lives in the general vicinity.....

I'm1/32 Cherokee by adoption though, so, I know more
than the average guy about these things.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
One day I saw a Bald Eagle fly over, and the bastard shit on me. No, really. What does that mean...?

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Eagles are harbingers of death.  The only way to escape the grasp of the grim reaper is to send me a M1 Garand ASAP.  I will pay for shipping.  

Either that or hook me up with free tickets to the Hun Farm (Orlando to Dallas round trip).  

IM me for details.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Eagles are harbingers of death.  The only way to escape the grasp of the grim reaper is to send me a M1 Garand ASAP.  I will pay for shipping.  

Either that or hook me up with free tickets to the Hun Farm (Orlando to Dallas round trip).  

IM me for details.

Hey Rodent, be glad he didn't just ask for eb.

hmmm...hadn't thought of that.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM me for details.

He didn't specify which Garand. EB is an unbelievable catch, but then one of my M1's is a national match with a Fajen stock.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I remeber the last week of school before I moved the hell out of the Seattle area, I was walking home from the bus stop and a Bald Eagle flew over me and circled around once.  I don't know what the hell it was supposed to mean, but it was the only time I've ever seen a Bald Eagle and the start of a new, less shitty place to live.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was outside pruning apple trees and heard wind in a bird's wings, very loud - like a crow times ten. I looked up and a bald eagle flew right over me.

With a name like Rodent it should be an obvious bad sign when a bald eagle is sizing you up.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#11]
You're being watched.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM me for details.

He didn't specify which Garand. EB is an unbelievable catch, but then one of my M1's is a national match with a Fajen stock.

So I take it round trip airfare is out of the question?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#13]
You're gonna die in plane crash when an eagle gets sucked into the left engine, it was nice knowing you
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#14]
would that make Alaska the promised land?  From what I've heard, bald eagles are like seagulls over there, and a real pain in the ass
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Actually, the eagle heard through the grapevine that there was a big rodent in your area, and he was looking to eat you. When he saw you, he went for backup. You left before the backup arrived. Good thing too, they would have carried you up really high, then dropped you to split you open, to make it easier for them to rip chunks from your moldering corpse, to take home and consume at their leisure, while watching reruns of "The Sopranos". Good thing you didn't hang around.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:43:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh man!  You are the chosen one!  He chose you today...he'll shit on you tomorrow!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top