Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 6:19:55 AM EDT
This event in my town has made me proud!!!  One less criminal to do evil deeds against others!!

A group a people at a house were playing poker.  One went outside to smoke a cigarette when three would be robbers forced him back into the house.  Once inside they tried to rob the people.  The quick thinking homeowner grabbed his pistol and shot one of the would be robbers dead in his tracks.  The other two fled on foot.

This is why we should fight for our rights!!!!!!  Protection of Self, Family, and others!!!!  Bravo Zulu to this quick acting Homeowner!!!!

Link to the news article:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=23359

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#1]
BRAVO ! One less waste of air dirtying up our planet.

Link

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I swear, if more criminals were killed, they would learn.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:56:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I swear, if more criminals were killed, they would learn.

No they wouldn't, they are stupid like that. But it sure does help to thin the crowd out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
***UPDATE***

There were four individuals that tried to rob this house of people.  One is dead, two are in custody, and one is still on the loose.

The two in custody are being charged with murder because it was a felony act and what they did cause a man to die is what the police are saying.

The homeowner is having nothing done to him as it was justifiable self-defense.

Again...Bravo Zulu to this homeowner.  One less criminal to commit more crimes!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top