Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 7:36:49 AM EDT
Are you tired of limp-wristed, whiny liberal types wringing their hands and saying, “Oh, we can’t make terrorists uncomfortable.  It violates their human rights if you ask too many questions!”

Are you tired of our enemies playing our system against us?

Are you mad and wondering who will come to show us the way?  Who can lead us out of this morally relativistic gray area into the realm of black and white value judgments?

Fret no more!

This Sunday the Jack Bauer Power Hour returns!

He knows how to make the scum talk!!!  He knows what it takes to whack America's enemies!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
bunny/pancake  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are you tired of limp-wristed, whiny liberal types wringing their hands and saying, “Oh, we can’t make terrorists uncomfortable.  It violates their human rights if you ask too many questions!”

Are you tired of our enemies playing our system against us?

Are you mad and wondering who will come to show us the way?  Who can lead us out of this morally relativistic gray area into the realm of black and white value judgments?

Fret no more!

This Sunday the Jack Bauer Power Hour returns!

He knows how to make the scum talk!!!  He knows what it takes to whack America's enemies!

so youve seen 24 hmmmm?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
bunny/pancake  

I believe it is a post in reference to a popular TV show: 24.

I have never watched it, though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
bunny/pancake  

I think that is suppoesed to be about some program on the moving picture box.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:40:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to say this, but Jack Bauer is a fictional character in a television series. He is not real. If there are any real men like Jack Bauer working in our .gov, then we are a safer nation, however, I have serious reservations about that  -  because beaucrats don't want accomplishments, they want "feel good" news stories.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
bunny/pancake  

I think that is suppoesed to be about some program on the moving picture box.

like the moving pictures that are locked up in those compact disk looking things or that stuff that comes in through that little pipe from the cable company?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sorry to say this, but Jack Bauer is a fictional character in a television series. He is not real.  

Man, now you ruined it for me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#8]

so youve seen 24 hmmmm?

Twenty-four of what?z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top