Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 7:18:36 AM EDT

kwolf68 (1000+ posts)

6. Doesnt look good

This is a low-point. I thought we had a shot in Arkansas and Arizona. I saw positive polls and now the Kerry camp is closing shop? that is an ominus sign that this campaign is struggling and simply not capable of breaking thru the massive media filter. No matter how many people are sympathetic to progressive ideals, the people with the power of information and money are right-wing and will continue to hold power.

The media is destroying our country and if we re-elect (selec) Bush we will become a fucking laughing stock of the entire world....but at least everyone will be afraid of us.

If you have more post
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:21:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#2]

kwolf68 (1000+ posts)
....but at least everyone will be afraid of us.

Is it wrong that I find comfort in this line?

(edit 'cause I can't spele spell)

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

kwolf68 (1000+ posts)
....but at least everyone will be afraid of us.

It it wrong that I find comfort in this line?

+1  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#5]
What fucking media filter are they talking about? Fucking media is working overtime for Kommie Kerry.

I really hope the people of this country realize what's at stake, and the horrible turn this country has taken in the last few decades. It seems there may be hope. The question is, how do we rid our shores of the liberal fucks who refuse to learn.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#7]
double tap other one has more replies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top