Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/8/2002 2:19:14 AM EDT
> A police officer pulled a guy over for speeding and > had the following exchange: > > Officer: May I see your driver's license? > > Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I > got my 5th DUI. (Driving Under the Influence) > > Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle? > > Driver: It's not my car. I stole it. > > Officer: The car is stolen? > > Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think > I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was > putting my gun in there. > > Officer: There's a gun in the glove box? > > Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot > and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her > in the trunk. > > Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!? > > Driver: Yes, sir. > > Hearing this, the officer immediately called his > captain. > > The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the > captain approached the driver to handle the tense > situation: > > Captain: Sir, can I see your license? > > Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was valid. > > Captain: Who's car is this? > > Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration. > > Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can > see if there's a gun in it? > > Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure > enough, there was nothing in the glove box. > > Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told > you said there's a body in it. > > Driver: No problem. The trunk was opened; no body. > > Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who > stopped you said you told him you didn't have a > license, stole the car, had a gun in the glovebox, and > that there was a dead body in the trunk. > > Driver: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, > too. >
Top Top