Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2001 9:23:40 AM EDT
When I wanted the TRUTH, and I always do, Charlie Reese was always there. I pray he will
find a way to keep TRUTH ALIVE!
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23463[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't remember reading his column, but he sounds like he is a rare personality in the media world. I read the Worldnetdaily article and he is one of the good guys. Hopefully he has a fledgling under his wing to stand in his place when he leaves.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
from the artice above, what is "the one man, one vote scheme set out for the states, in the 1960's"
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
In a world of liberal media, he did not compromise his beliefs.
Link Posted: 7/2/2001 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I sure will miss Mr.Reese.Hate to see him go.
I wonder what kinda crap the local Daily Wipe will replace his column with?
Link Posted: 7/3/2001 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, man!  I am bummed.  Charlie Reese was one of the few voices of reason and thought in the editorial pages.  I've archived several of his really excellent essays.  I hope he writes a non-fiction book that covers his political beliefs - I'll buy it.[:\]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top