Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2001 3:11:15 PM EDT
A TRULY CARING HUSBAND
A man asked his significant other what she'd like for her birthday.

"I'd love to be six again," she replied.
On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear - everything there was!

Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down.

Right to a McDonald's they went, where her man ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie - the latest Star Wars epic, and hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&Ms.

What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her man and collapsed into bed.

He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well, dear, what was it like being six again?"

One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size." ...........

The moral of this story is:

If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong.

Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#1]
She should have said....A SIX AGAIN not just six again i would have got it right!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Very funny, sad but true!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
ROFLMAO!
So true it hurts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of the old joke:
"Man on his death bed, wife by his side:
-Mabel I remember the time I fell of the roof, when I awoke, there you were by my side,
When the house caughht fire and the firemen rescued me when I open my eyes in the hospital, there you were..
The time that we went swimming and almost drown,
when I regain conscience there you were.
My dear, dear trusted wife: -GO AWAY YOU ARE BAD LUCK!

Regards

ACK
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top