Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 4:01:35 PM EDT
Collogio's mother. You see her up to the point where DeNiro gives Sonny the money back...??????
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#1]
She was later found laying on the Editor's cutting room floor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
just written out of the story it seems. heck of a movie.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Loved that movie.........
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Its "Calogero", btw.

She got a job being Arty's wife on the Soprano's and left da Bronx...
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Collogio...Colagero...What do I know?...I am Irish!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Everytime I watch that, at the end I think Collogio is gonna be able to get to Sunny before the gunman does. Doesnt it always seem so close?  You just want Collogio to yell or dive on the gunmen, but nothing happens
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Very good story.  I absolutely LOVE the scene where the wise guyz are shooting dice and the kid makes about ten straight passes.  The dialogue was hilarious.  Sonny keeps stuffing guyz in the shitter!  

The boy's father is a very good man.  I was glad to see that the lessons of life were not lost on the kid too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Very good story.  I absolutely LOVE the scene where the wise guyz are shooting dice and the kid makes about ten straight passes.  The dialogue was hilarious.  Sonny keeps stuffing guyz in the shitter!  

The boy's father is a very good man.  I was glad to see that the lessons of life were not lost on the kid too.

It was eleven. It was on today.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

She got a job being Arty's wife on the Soprano's and left da Bronx...

She's pretty spankable too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

"Jo Jo! Quit breathing on me!"

"Put him in the f'ing bathroom."

"Put a towel on his head"

[Kid] "Hold a screen in front of your face while I throw shiat at it" lol
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It was eleven. It was on today.

I'm at work...I said "about".  Pretty close...huh?

Great part of the flic...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top