BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 8:10:02 AM EDT
They got dump trucks now!!!!

I took this today...

(runs home for my guns...)

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, at least they are working.  The hippies over there probably think this is cute.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Its the start of a fleet of KillDumpers!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Screw that - they got a SCHOOL here in AZ:

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i186.photobucket.com/albums/x103/The_Macallan/Aztlaners/02.jpg

WTF!!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.aztlan.net/

I'd keep it cold.

But wow...
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!!

The library is probably named after Mccain
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#7]
And if we speak up about this in public we are called rascist and maybe facsist. Remember they shouldnt learn english our children should learn spanish.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#8]
You can put a lot of diesel and fertilizer in a dump truck.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF!!

Oddly though, the sign on the side of the van is totally in English with no Spanish equivalent.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I was at a 12 year olds softball game and the opposing teams name was Aztlan.
WTF, over.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:59:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone let McCain and GWB know, they will go pander and give a speech in solidarity.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Went to the Walmart in Santa Ana last weekend to pick up some bait and fishing line.

I was stopped as I was pulling into the Walmart parking lot by a Mexican selling mangos out of his parked van. I kindly said "No thanks". Stopped again prior to entering Walmart by somebody on foot pushing a cart filled with cheap toys. I felt like I was in TJ. In the Walmart itself, all the Walmart signs were in Spanish, then English translation under it.

And the woman in the sporting goods section didn't speak English. No fucking joke.

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Went to the Walmart in Santa Ana last weekend to pick up some bait and fishing line.

I was stopped as I was pulling into the Walmart parking lot by a Mexican selling mangos out of his parked van. I kindly said "No thanks". Stopped again prior to entering Walmart by somebody on foot pushing a cart filled with cheap toys. I felt like I was in TJ. In the Walmart itself, all the Walmart signs were in Spanish, then English translation under it.

And the woman in the sporting goods section didn't speak English. No fucking joke.

Some thing here in IL. They have schools, buy new cars (and then fuck them up) and think they can live like they did in mexico.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Sam Houston's boys at San Jacinto said the Mexicans always shoot high.  Sam's troops didn't.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If you thought to check, you'd probably find Mexican license plates on that truck as well.

I see Mexican trucks/drivers on the interstates here in AR all the time. They're usually headed to Memphis to either head north to St Louis or on eastward. Needless to say, I see them blow past weigh stations with regularity and the troopers on duty just check the truck out with binoculars and then continue on with whatever they're doing.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#16]
FYI

the radical muslims and la raza have been working together to some degree in recent years, drug smuggling, people smuggling (into the USA)....gun smugling (into mexico)

McCain met with la raza recently and promised to be friends, amnesty etc.

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If you thought to check, you'd probably find Mexican license plates on that truck as well.

I see Mexican trucks/drivers on the interstates here in AR all the time. They're usually headed to Memphis to either head north to St Louis or on eastward. Needless to say, I see them blow past weigh stations with regularity and the troopers on duty just check the truck out with binoculars and then continue on with whatever they're doing.

they dont blow past the weigh stations in virginia!i see DOT pull them a lot!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I went into an Auto Zone in south austin looking for an air filter one evening. Not one of the clerks spoke english. I asked (in spanish) to see a manager. Turns out, he didn't speak english either. Pissed me off.

I work in a feed store. I am a white guy who learned spanish as something of a courtesy. But when you cannot do business in english, that is unacceptable.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#19]
All you dumb mofos know how to say is "merci beaucoup"... learn how to speak spanish bitches.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
All you dumb mofos know how to say is "merci beaucoup"... learn how to speak spanish bitches.

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Follow him home and light it on fire.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
http://www.aztlan.net/

I'd keep it cold.

But wow...

Wow, they even have an "Anchor Baby Power" slogan
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#23]
gawd theres this gang in this small town I go through to work,aztlan logos all over their vehicles,this one time (wish I had my camera)this aztlan AHOLE had a burned amercian flag being dragged behind his late model white ford f150,I turned around on him but lost him...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Naaa....aztlan is a myth, that "philosophy" is not followed by any significant portion
of the illegals that have taken up residence in this country, much ado about nothing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top