Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 11:21:36 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:26:04 AM EST
Do you not remember the vocabulary brouhaha here during Muhammad & Malvos sniping spree?

We had dudes post saying that they were not snipers. Hello, if there was ever a pair engaged in murder through sniper tactics, it was them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:29:21 AM EST
What color is the sky in their world?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:33:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/7/2004 11:34:51 AM EST by phatmax]

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
Do you not remember the vocabulary brouhaha here during Muhammad & Malvos sniping spree?

We had dudes post saying that they were not snipers. Hello, if there was ever a pair engaged in murder through sniper tactics, it was them.

Awww, not this .....

So are all hunters who use blinds and camo and concealment snipers too? just because someone hides when they whack somebody does not a sniper make. It certainly was not your average drive-by, but I would not call M&M snipers in the presence of a real military sniper. ETA, unless I wanted an ass-whooping.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:42:20 AM EST
Wow, those are some hate-filled, clueless people. I did kind of like this one though: "Gun Control= Shooting Democrats with accuracy."
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:42:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By duh idiots:

Flip-flopper = thinks about decisions

No Child Left Behind = No Rich Child Left Behind

Compassionate conservatism = compassionate genocide

Free Market = Corporate State

Hollywood Types = Jews

"Federalism": "The right of ANY white, conservative, God fearin' folk to harrass and deny equal rights to anyone who's different from themselves without fear of punishment."

Yea ok.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:45:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By phatmax:

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:

Awww, not this .....

So are all hunters who use blinds and camo and concealment snipers too? just because someone hides when they whack somebody does not a sniper make. It certainly was not your average drive-by, but I would not call M&M snipers in the presence of a real military sniper. ETA, unless I wanted an ass-whooping.

Agreed. To some, osama bin laden is a hero, but I wouldn't put up with any of that kind of talk at a 9/11 service!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:48:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:53:05 AM EST
I wanna play too

"people" protects a woman's right to have an abortion. "people" does not protect a citizen's right to own a gun.

Hoppy8420
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:38:44 PM EST
Me too!!!

Wealthy = Anyone not yet receiving government assistance.

Thoughtful = I have a different answer for every poll.

Support the 2nd ammendment = Goverment supports the government handing out government owned weapons to government employees ('the people') to defend the government.

Military force = Threatning to attack an enemy with cruise missiles until they kill themselves to avoid hearing our screeching voices again.

Tolerance = Acceptance of all viewpoints that don't require me to set fire to something in protest.

This is fun!

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:43:07 PM EST

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:52:11 PM EST
Has anybody else noticed that anti-sematism seems to be growing quite rapidly among the radical left... what used to be considered right wing by most of society.
Top Top