Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/22/2012 5:47:07 AM EST
What do think?
Will the Libs tie an AWB or some other hard to pass legislation to the fiscal cliff?
Will they do that or use it to make the GOP say no way to the bill and give Barry the people he can point the finger at while we fall over it and collapse.
I got to send the old lady out to get some more Reynolds Wrap.....She has no idea where it is going.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:57:38 AM EST
Save yer tin foil for the UN crowd gathering or don't forget the lowly Myans- Dec 22nd approaches.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:05:35 AM EST
Please deleate this thread after changing title.
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:09:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By JRCmx:
What do think?
Will the Libs tie an AWB or some other hard to pass legislation to the fiscal cliff?
Will they do that or use it to make the GOP say no way to the bill and give Barry the people he can point the finger at while we fall over it and collapse.
I got to send the old lady out to get some more Reynolds Wrap.....She has no idea where it is going.

That would be the stupidest Democrat idea is awhile and they have no shortage of hitting new lows.

Listen - it won't happened, WAY too much blowback. NO way.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:57:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By Casper507:
Please deleate this thread after changing title.
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS.

They do not need me to give them any underhanded ideas. They are doing just fine drilling holes in the side of the boat named USS Constitution!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:03:49 AM EST
Originally Posted By OilyPablo:
Originally Posted By JRCmx:
What do think?

That would be the stupidest Democrat idea is awhile and they have no shortage of hitting new lows.

Listen - it won't happened, WAY too much blowback. NO way.

What kind of blowback?
It is what America needs now. If we do not pass this bill we will fail. So what if it has an AWB we need this too! America we are making progress and working together! It makes me sick to think that we would think like this as a "nation".
Top Top