Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 5:42:14 PM EDT
Anybody else just see the MSNBC segment on the AWB?  Ignorant SOB police cheif talking about machine guns and the "gun show loophole".  Damn, I wish I wouldn't have watched that, now I'm going to have a headache because I had to resist throwing something at the tv.

The chick hosting it did get a couple things right, like the percentage of crimes involving "assault weapons" going from 3% to 1%.

Still pisses me off, I think I'm going to order some more of them "high capacity bullet clips".
Thanks for letting me rant...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
They'll never shut up.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't had the TV on for 2 days.  I refuse to let my health suffer from listening to these assholes sit there and LIE over and over and over and over again, parroting the same scripted LIES from the Brady playbook.

Bad enough keeping up with it here.  I'd end up with a blown up TV and my ass in jail for discharging firearms inside city limits.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
they lost. Did they ever shut up about the 2000 elections???
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
NOpe, they'll keep harping about how we have opened ourselves up to mayhem....and then when some nutcase does something stupid, they'll scream "SEE, SEE, If only we had the ban in place this wouldn't have happened!"

They're making a big deal because they want people to REMEMBER that the ban expired on Bush's watch, so when something happens--and it will--they can blame him for it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#5]

They're making a big deal because they want people to REMEMBER that the ban expired on Bush's watch, so when something happens--and it will--they can blame him for it.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
they lost. Did they ever shut up about the 2000 elections???

I just heard Kerry talking about how the Republicans disenfranchised blacks in the 2000 election and that they were going to attempt it again in battleground states.  Fuck 'em.  They lost in 2000 and, barring any disasters, they will lose again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Enjoy it.  We have been pissed off and screaming for ten years.
Sure, they will bitch the next time some crazy bastard does something stupid, but they would scream lies about us anyhow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Deborah Norville was pretty fair about it, but that asshat Miami chief of police is a total nutcase. That guy is a complete fool and a disingenuous asshole. He blamed the NRA for "cop killer bullets". Fucking asshole.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#9]
The "cop killer bullet" myth is a great way to expose the stupidity of the other side.

As soon as they speak those words you ask them: "Excuse me, what's cop killer bullet?"

They'll either get lockjaw or hopefully stammer something stupid about teflon coated bullets.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm mostly irritated that this morning in Colorado they announce the ban is over but that it doesn't affect us here, since there are state and city laws in place that work the same way
How is it that state laws can override federal in cases like this, yet not in cases like allowing the use of medicinal marijuana?
Seriously, these things confuse the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#11]
They're liberals.  This is what they do.  Cry huge rivers of bullshit tears.  Just wait until the election is over;  We'll never hear the end of it - "Bush stole the election again!" Whaaaaaa
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#12]
And one of them (I think it was chief dipshit) was going on about how terrorists are going to be able to buy AKs at the gun shows.  Damn it! I've only seen a couple SARs and WASRs at the last two shows and they were over-priced.  I want another SAR1 and a SAR2, now the prices are really going to go up because those bastards will be snapping them up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top