Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 4:07:05 PM EST
so, CT still has the oh so nice AWB in effect. my question is this (because after a quick search, i couldn't find my answer, if this has been covered, could someone point me in the right direction)

is it legal to buy a non-awb compliant upper and make it compliant before putting it on the lower? that just really involves removing the lug and putting on a different muzzle attachment. so is this legal?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:12:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 4:15:05 PM EST by VLODPG]
Originally Posted By ctdemolay0405:
so, CT still has the oh so nice AWB in effect. my question is this (because after a quick search, i couldn't find my answer, if this has been covered, could someone point me in the right direction)

is it legal to buy a non-awb compliant upper and make it compliant before putting it on the lower? that just really involves removing the lug and putting on a different muzzle attachment. so is this legal?

"Is it legal to buy a non-awb compliant upper and make it compliant before putting it on the lower? "

Yes

"That just really involves removing the lug and putting on a different muzzle attachment. so is this legal?"

Yes Don't bring a preban conf gun into the state complete & then do the coversion. Also, you must perm attach the muzzle brake/comp.

Edit: Also no collapsable stocks, although you can pin one so it no longer is adjustable.
Top Top