Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/15/2004 4:49:39 PM EST
Hey (rant mode on),

Since the lapse of the AWB I have spent most of my free time trying to track down a few complete m4 style LMT, Colt, or RRA rifles that I do not have to assemble myself from pieces. What I have found is absolutely utterly depressing, oh yah, everyone from here to the moon claims they can get you a rifle but when I say ok here is my cash they say "oh I do not have any now you have to get on a waiting list and hope".

What crap (rant mode off),

Tgrds

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:56:51 PM EST
You should try building your own. I got a lower and an upper with no problem at all. No reason not to do it that way...no real assembly required other than pushing in a couple pins and screwing on the stock.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:08:24 PM EST
Dude, build your own. I thought it would be impossibly hard, and it was cake. If you have any kind of technical abilities at all, you should have no problems. For the same price as a bone stock, AR from BM/AR/RRA I was able to build it exactly how I wanted, with better parts and I learned a lot in the process.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:13:41 PM EST
Dude, build your own. I just built a no ban off the EE for under 550. I would rather have that than spend another 800 on a 6920.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:18:05 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:19:54 PM EST
The problem is getting threaded barrels.
Top Top