Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:37:39 PM EST
Guys.. Once the ban is lifted how does it benefit my post-ban AR. Does that mean I can now install a collapsable stock and/or modify the weapon whereas I was not able to do so previously? I'm asking the question here due to my local gun dealers reluctance to respond to my question (based on his attorneys recommendation). Thanks for any insight you can provide. hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:41:00 PM EST
people said there would be lss questions after than ban.

these people were wrong.

yes...trick out your rifle....keep it 16 inches at the barrel though
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:43:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By Booyah24:
Guys.. Once the ban is lifted how does it benefit my post-ban AR. Does that mean I can now install a collapsable stock and/or modify the weapon whereas I was not able to do so previously? I'm asking the question here due to my local gun dealers reluctance to respond to my question (based on his attorneys recommendation). Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Your dealer needs a new attorney and you need a new dealer... Collapsible stock, flash hider/threaded barrel and new high cap mags are now available to you.

It was a real crime fighting tool
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:44:18 PM EST
Get a new dealer. This guy is a commie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:48:43 PM EST
I wouldn't reward the idiocy of that dealer by giving him your business...Find and support a black rifle friendly dealer.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:56:36 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 3:57:21 PM EST by Airwolf]
GET A NEW DEALER!!!!!!!!!

That guy is a TOTAL ASSHAT.

All the info was posted as of Midnight on the ATF website. The fact that the fucking ATF is on top of this and your dealer is still pussing out based on the "advice of his attorney" speaks volumes as to his INCOMPETENCE
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:02:39 PM EST
I sincerely boubt he was actually consulting with an attorney. He's an asshat who didnt know the right answer so he lied to you thinking you were dumb enough to believe him.
You, on the other hand were smart enough to ask here.

The only thing you cant attach to your rifle now is a silencer or a 40mm grenade launcher. Everything else is fine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:11:44 PM EST
Thanks for the advice and comments. As for my dealer, its unfortunate that they want to take that stand being that they are one of the largest in the dealers in South Florida. My brother and I have dealt with them for years and now I wont be able to rely on them. That sucks!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:59:23 PM EST

Talk to SteyrAUG, a member on this board and a FFL. He is in your area, and can help you out.

IM me if you cannot find his contact information.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:03:44 PM EST

Originally Posted By Booyah24:
Guys.. Once the ban is lifted how does it benefit my post-ban AR.

it's already gone! put a collapsible stock on! put thread and put a flash hider on! buy new full capacity mags! have fun!
Top Top