Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 9:41:43 AM EDT
Tickets go on sale 1/14/06.  I'm trying to figure out how I can afford to go to the Chicago show.

www.ticketmaster.com/artist/769001
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#1]
... Woo Hoo! Great news! I see he's sticking with his "The Wall" theme and limiting his tour to few venues. I like it - This should kick ass!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of them standing, some are waiting in line.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:58:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't really care about the solo tour but I'm gettin' frustrated waiting for the Pulse DVD that I was supposed to have for Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

As if there was something they thought they might find.....

One of my favorites.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't really care about the solo tour but I'm gettin' frustrated waiting for the Pulse DVD that I was supposed to have for Christmas!

No shit.  Release was supposed to have been delayed until 1/16/2006, but it looks like it might be delayed even longer.  If you go to Amazon.com and search for it, you get this message.

Availability: This title will be released on January 1, 2010. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

....and some of us just fall asleep at the mention of the words "Pink Floyd".......

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....and some of us just fall asleep at the mention of the words "Pink Floyd".......

Then this thread isn't for you.  Now go away and listen to your "Loverboy" albums.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:37:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BLASPHEMY!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:59:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Some people just can't appreciate fine music.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then this thread isn't for you.  Now go away and listen to your "Loverboy" albums.

Oh yeah? Soon as you're done listening to your musical main man Michael Sembello.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah? Soon as you're done listening to your musical main man Michael Sembello.....

I don't even know who that is.  You seem to though.  Hmmmm.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top