Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2017 1:47:16 AM EDT
Dianne 'Frankenstein' has done it again. s 2095, the assault weapons ban of 2017/2018.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2095/text  : No text submitted as of writing.

In short, it's another 3999 but more direct, trying to quickly take out semi autos of all kinds from your Garand to your Glock, with the usual magazine, pistol grip, adjustable stock and all the other 'evil' parts. Little appears to have been said about it thus far on the internet, but it's time once again to grab the phone and call your reps. Goes without saying that this bill is dangerous to the fullest extent and must be swiftly opposed.

This is what I'll be writing to my rep if anyone else wishes to use it as well.

"I staunchly oppose S 2095 introduced by Dianne Feinstein. The ten year assault weapons ban (1994-2004) proved to do little against gun-related violence, only stripping the law abiding citizen of firearms deemed 'too dangerous', despite several 'traditonal' firearms proving to have the same capabilities. This proposed ban will be only a rehash, continuing to infringe on everyone's Second Amendment rights to an even greater extent than before. I oppose 2095 wholeheartedly and thoroughly, and I strongly insist you do the same and to protect the Second Amendment from further infringement."
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Ain't happening, but thanks for keeping every aware of what a slut she is. Fucking filthy ass tramp. Why do evil people live such long successful lives?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to say it isn't happening either, but the only thing someone can be certain of is uncertainty itself. The fact the bill is out there at all makes me uncomfortable, personally.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd love to say it isn't happening either, but the only thing someone can be certain of is uncertainty itself. The fact the bill is out there at all makes me uncomfortable, personally.
View Quote
Agreed anyone pushing this crap is a traitor to their oath and the country, they should be strung up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Will send in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:09:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agreed anyone pushing this crap is a traitor to their oath and the country, they should be strung up.
View Quote
You. I like the way you think!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Every time someone proposes trampling our liberty and making our children slaves, we should show up at their doorstep  en masse and fully armed.

Do it EVERY SINGLE TIME  someone tried to trample our rights.

Fuck elections, fuck politicians, fuck popular opinion.

They would shut the fuck up with a quickness when 100k pissed off patriots show up with rope.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:16:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I cant wait until the Swinestien Creature drops dead.
I wonder what kind of deal with Devil it made to still be alive?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Would be even better if 500k showed up. As great as that sounds, 1k people is not a large amount when you consider how many people the US has in it. 323 billion I believe?

I wish these people would just go away already....
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:20:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Would be even better if 500k showed up. As great as that sounds, 1k people is not a large amount when you consider how many people the US has in it. 323 billion I believe?

View Quote
Million.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#10]
300 million.  big difference.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:30:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Can't this bitch stroke out already.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are never going to stop as things sit.

We start showing up where they live and they will have to own their cowardly words.

We need to organize.

We are a big enough group of people, that each person could probably go to 1 or 2 rallys per year when it fits their schedule.

We should start with our brothers behind enemy lines. Whenever the communists rear their ugly head, we should join with the folks who live there. Put the commies on the defensive instead of the offensive.

Look at what the gay movement has accomplished in recent years....that is a relatively small group, many of whom like guns.

If we let them take our guns it is our own fault.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top