[#1]
Come on!

Wayne "The Brain" McClain vs. The One Eyed Wonder Weasles and their Two Balls
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#2]
What in the hell are you drinking ?  I want some
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, theres a broad.... HEY THERES A BROAD!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Why don't you just make yourself a girlfriend if your brain is so damn advanced?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
'Bartender. Bartender!" clunk! "ahhh honored Jedis, I had no idea, what can i do for you honored jedis?" "Im no jedi, im just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." "ahhh many peoples have them." "lightsabers?" "questions. How about a rubly bliels?" "Corellian Ale, in a clean glass." "ahhh now you seek informations?" "Yeah, what do you know about Reelo Baruk?" "A respected garbage hauler, this very establishment contracts with him to remove our garbages." "Where does he take your 'garbages'?" "who cares? Out of sight out of mind says us." "You know where I can find him?" "Trulies?" "Trulies" "Wait here, I get him for you."  'Lazer blast!' "Never trust a bartender with bad grammer."

"No more fooling around, wheres Reelo?" "Please, noble jedis, not in the faces! Reelos offices on higher levels, follow the garbage haulers." 'Saber Slash' "ahhhhhhhg"

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
'Bartender. Bartender!" clunk! "ahhh honored Jedis, I had no idea, what can i do for you honored jedis?" "Im no jedi, im just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions." "ahhh many peoples have them." "lightsabers?" "questions. How about a rubly bliels?" "Corellian Ale, in a clean glass." "ahhh now you seek informations?" "Yeah, what do you know about Reelo Baruk?" "A respected garbage hauler, this very establishment contracts with him to remove our garbages." "Where does he take your 'garbages'?" "who cares? Out of sight out of mind says us." "You know where I can find him?" "Trulies?" "Trulies" "Wait here, I get him for you."  'Lazer blast!' "Never trust a bartender with bad grammer."

"No more fooling around, wheres Reelo?" "Please, noble jedis, not in the faces! Reelos offices on higher levels, follow the garbage haulers." 'Saber Slash' "ahhhhhhhg"

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]
+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why don't you just make yourself a girlfriend if your brain is so damn advanced?  

what?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Tizzit McAkbar was a humble Hobbit, a Muslim Hobbit, a Hobbit of peace.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#10]
One eyed wonder weezile and his 2 balls
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
That show kind of grows on ya. I used to be like then it was like now its
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:03:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Try not, do or do not. There is no try! "you will give solo to me" 'Waves hand'  :A jedi's strength flows from the force, but beware of the dark side." "hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side." "these are not the donuts we were looking for." "roger roger"

"luke, im your father.........................................and your uncle."

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It ain't the Backstreet Boys

Love this show.

Speaking of which, Season 4 comes out on DVD December 6.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Threst.  Ead.  Beever.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:32:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Jedi Outcast

Number one in the hood, G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top