Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2001 11:33:38 AM EDT
Anybody else see "The One", starring Jet Li? It was a great movie, but the best parts were with the guns [:)]. The first seen they had AR15's, with a telestock. They also had somesort of shotgun attachment under the barrel. Interesting.

They also had some Walther's, don't know the model, and some modified USP's(I think)

Confirm, deny what I saw?
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude! Just got back from that movie.  The ARs were awesome as hell... I love being able to pick things out on screen as I become a more well versed gun owner. [;)]

What were those rifles carried by Jet Li and his crew? They looked almost like Bushy bullpups, but they had what looked like a folding stock on them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I couldn't quite make out what those rifles were. Hmmm....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top