Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/27/2009 10:24:38 AM EDT
OK, so I keep reading in every other thread about some guy throwing his AR down the driveway. I've searched, but no luck...is there an original thread on this, or pictures anywhere? I could use a good laugh.

Semper fi
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Head over to General Discussion and ask about it.  The thread is in the archive, but a Team Member will have to search for it.  I can't do it at work while posting on Jobrelatedstuff.com.

The guy who started the thread was banned recently, so he can't help you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL  <–––– My first one!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I believe they are referring to Napolean Tannerite.  And he doesn't seem to be hanging around here any longer so I don't know if he got sick of people teasing him. I don't recall all the exact comments and maybe they're not referring to him.  But I remember him specifically saying he took his brand new M1A and let it ride in the back of his pick up without a case so it could roll around to make sure it is robust.  I believe I told him that was probably not a good idea and other said some other things.  

He also had a video he posted of him and his friends running down their range firing like crazy men and doing what most of us would consider dangerous.  Shooting very close to their feet etc.  Bayonetting something or something like that.  He took a lot of flack for that.  I think he thought people were crazy for admonishing him.  

This could be what they're referring to.  I'm not completely sure.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow. Deja vu.

IBTL
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't there a thread on this already in the last day or two??

IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Definitly Napoleon_tannerite...resident butterbar.

He is still around. very much so.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, I believe they are referring to Napolean Tannerite.  And he doesn't seem to be hanging around here any longer so I don't know if he got sick of people teasing him. I don't recall all the exact comments and maybe they're not referring to him.  But I remember him specifically saying he took his brand new M1A and let it ride in the back of his pick up without a case so it could roll around to make sure it is robust.  I believe I told him that was probably not a good idea and other said some other things.  

He also had a video he posted of him and his friends running down their range firing like crazy men and doing what most of us would consider dangerous.  Shooting very close to their feet etc.  Bayonetting something or something like that.  He took a lot of flack for that.  I think he thought people were crazy for admonishing him.  

he also threw his ar-15 down his driveway to give it a "worn look."
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Actually, he got banninated a few days ago.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#11]
He tossed his AR15 down the driveway to give it a "worn" look.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to bannination?

Please elaborate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Head over to General Discussion and ask about it.  The thread is in the archive, but a Team Member will have to search for it.  I can't do it at work while posting on Jobrelatedstuff.com.

Confirm this?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:28:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I think the thread about N_T's AR getting tossed down the driveway got trashed.  I'll look for it.

He posted it on one site, and another member copied the text and posted it here.

N_T just got teh ban.  He mocked another member after he was warned that any more attacks on members would result in a ban.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link? Perma ban?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link? Perma ban?
Perma Ban!
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=849238

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#17]
70satvert man you joined may 2007 and already over 15000 posts?

you must like this place alot.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Confirm this?

He is incorrect.  The person who started the thread is still around, to my knowledge.  The person who is the subject of the thread got banned.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link? Perma ban?

bout 1/2 way down:
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Didn't see aimless say he was banned, just that he was told the next attack would result in it. Confirm?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Didn't see aimless say he was banned, just that he was told the next attack would result in it. Confirm?

Quoted:

Slave_A?  Never met a JBT he wouldn't hold the door open for

This guy was just locked in February and told that the next personal
attack would result in a permanent lock. Are we kindergarden teachers?

Friendly ball busting is one thing, but moping around looking for a
chance to bitch about someone over stuff they post in GD is ridiculous.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He said that N_T was locked earlier this year and was warned the next attack would be a ban.  The "Slave_A" comment was the final straw.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#24]
I saw, I just didn't see where he said he was actually banned. I'm sure he was by that comment, just didnt totally confirm it.

ETA - Who's going to replace N_T.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:38:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Slave_A? Never met a JBT he wouldn't hold the door open for

This guy was just locked in February and told that the next personal attack would result in a permanent lock. Are we kindergarden teachers?

Friendly ball busting is one thing, but moping around looking for a chance to bitch about someone over stuff they post in GD is ridiculous.

That IS a confirmation if you speak English.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I saw, I just didn't see where he said he was actually banned. I'm sure he was by that comment, just didnt totally confirm it.

ETA - Who's going to replace N_T.

I dunno.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#27]
N_T is gone? rofl

I'd wager he'll be back.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link? Perma ban?
Perma Ban!

Finally

Every time I read a comment he posted I felt somewhat dumber than before.  Until this happens to a few other people around here, I'm going to keep supporting the movement to bribe GoatBoy into implementing an "Ignore User" function.

_MaH
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:41:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Slave_A? Never met a JBT he wouldn't hold the door open for

This guy was just locked in February and told that the next personal attack would result in a permanent lock. Are we kindergarden teachers?

Friendly ball busting is one thing, but moping around looking for a chance to bitch about someone over stuff they post in GD is ridiculous.

That IS a confirmation is speak English.

In English?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
IBTL  <–––– My first one!

You wasted it. No lock here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#31]
So did he ever provide pictures of the rifle after he did it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So did he ever provide pictures of the rifle after he did it?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

In English?

Thanks.  I fixed my "you're an idiot and it's causing me to type too fast" typo.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OK, so I keep reading in every other thread about some guy throwing his AR down the driveway. I've searched, but no luck...is there an original thread on this, or pictures anywhere? I could use a good laugh.

Semper fi

N_T - is that you?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In English?

Thanks.  I fixed my "you're an idiot and it's causing me to type too fast" typo.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#36]
There was a thread a few months ago about a member who received some FREE guns from his neighbor.

The neighbor had gotten upset about something and was throwing his guns down the driveway, destroying most of them, yet the ARFCOM member was able scavenge them and repair a few.

I believe that all of the "throwing guns down the driveway" threads were in response to this, but I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#37]
it's not the driveway but....Click Me
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Confirm this?

He is incorrect.  The person who started the thread is still around, to my knowledge.  The person who is the subject of the thread got banned.

Hell Deej, I thought N_T started that thread.  I never bothered to read it.    I bow down to your awesome memory.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck dude they might as well lock my account too....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

In English?

Father to son after child writes on the wall with crayons again:

"Last time you wrote on the wall I grounded you for a week and I told you the next time it happened you'd be grounded for life."

Is the son actually grounded for life?

I know almost certainly he was banned, but still.. It could have been another warning.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyoNdWMMyw&feature=related
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Click Me

is it just me or did that guy "beautiful m4 cara bean"?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF happened?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#44]
I think the driveway thread was or may have been advice given to a member who wanted a "been there" look for his Israelie build. Though I'm not sure.

Then there's the the guy who tied a lower to his dog and let him run wild through the woods dragging it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Click Me

Cara been FTW!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last Login Date: 3/26/2009 8:58:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Click Me

oh yes he did
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Nt got thrown down Arfcoms driveway, he didn't make it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Semper fi

I think this is another ARFCOM story that got blown way out of proportion.

Did you hear the one about DK Prof fucking a goose?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyoNdWMMyw&feature=related

Hooooooo.leeeeeeeee.SHIT.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top