Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/1/2002 1:20:53 AM EST
List some AR related songs you know of. For example, [url=http://www.lewistechnogroup.com/guns/Armalite_Rifle.mp3]Armalite Rifle[/url] by Gang Of Four.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 1:58:08 AM EST
I don't have a link, but: "All Guns Blazing" Judas Priest "Painkiller" album.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:25:09 AM EST
BTT
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:13:39 AM EST
I like "Black" by Pearljam It's about that dream AR you are going to build but havn't gotten the $$ or the time to do yet.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:26:37 AM EST
Here are a few and not necessarily in any particular order. Some of these songs when you hear them make you just wanna break something....With your AR-15 or course: 1. Snap your finger, snap your neck.-PRONG 2. Rock-n-roll all night, party everyday -KISS 3. Never gonna stop -ROB ZOMBIE 4. Over the mountain -OZZY OSBOURNE 5. Fly'n high again -OZZY OSBOURNE Really great songs when you're "cocked, locked and ready to rock" against some bastard Al Queda terrorists! G E T S O M E!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 8:01:52 AM EST
Black Betty By: Ram Jam (H. Ledbetter) 1977 Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-Lam) The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-Lam) She said, "I'm worryin' outta mind" (Bam-ba-Lam) The damn thing gone blind (Bam-ba-Lam) I said Oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) She really gets me high (Bam-ba-Lam) You know that's no lie (Bam-ba-Lam) She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-Lam) And she's always ready (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) She's from Birmingham (Bam-ba-Lam) Way down in Alabam' (Bam-ba-Lam) Well, she's shakin' that thing (Bam-ba-Lam) Boy, she makes me sing (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-Lam) Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Top Top